I feel I could disappear into obscurity now.

Ryon

I havent been online much here.

Sure I log in once in a blue and do something once in a blue.

Most of you don't notice me (aside from help section stuff)

I Feel i've left my legacy in the community in some form or way. (Character tutorial, or other tutorials) and of course MFFA being what it is.

and I can take myself a Mugen Nap, Or Retire, or Disappear, Or Vanish, Or "Disappear into Obscurity". Now.

As of Now my latest works are.

Yamato from Dragoon Might

Several Pokemon Characters unreleased, for my pokemon full game. (Clefable! grrr)

Hans from Guardian Hero

and I have a couple unreleased work.

My stuff's not going away, Im not leaving anything unfinished.... except for the ones released and unfinished.

Ryon what kind of blue are you into now?  Man you are the most important MFFA being here!  Without you and your beyond-excellent MUGEN contributions I don't know what will happen.  There is no such thing like "disappearance into obscurity" for a big MUGEN man like you!  You don't know how many people (I am one of them) have already been inspired by you in all these/those years! You are not allowed to go into any MUGEN Nap, or Retire, or Disappear, Or Vanish, Or "Disappear into Obscurity".

All the things you did and are doing, be it exposed or silent, mean a lot to MFFA. Man, we all have MUGEN ups and downs (but I have never seen your MUGEN downs).  Look at me.  I had terrible MUGEN downs before, now I stand still. If you are facing any troubles then please feel free to discuss via e-mails or PMs, of course with people you trust. And if you want to make a change about MFFA (but not closing it), then I am 100% with you. >> Yamato from Dragoon Might >> Several Pokemon Characters unreleased, for my pokemon full game. (Clefable! grrr) >>  Hans from Guardian Hero Man, only these can make me (and probably many others) drool like milk-happy babies! And your MFFA forum setup, administration, database making, hospitality, helps, member relationships, your creative topics and replies....etc. are all top notch.  This is like a beautiful home that you and your friends have built from time to time.  How can you abandon a home like this as you are the home master?

Posted ImageGet lost, Ryan...

No...that's not the answer. Your role is to ensure that others can create to the best of their ability and prevent Anarchy within MFFA. Without your presence, members would wreak havoc and while others would seise the oppertunity to exploit other members and cause chaos in the forum.

Your sterness regulates that.

I may not have agreed with everything you've ever said, but I respect your skill, your imagination and your leadership. I could go into detail, but that's not necessary.

In short... mugen needs you. Lock and load, soldier.

@ Werewood , Im not blue im far from it, Im pretty damn happy with my life. Work is great, Family is Great, GTA 5 Online is Great (Just ran over my work buddy ^_^)

Im not sad in anyway, Im not gonna leave MFFA, Im not closing the site, Its gonna stay open as long as Im alive. Just remember 2006 was our start date, cause I forget alot lol.

Thank you for the kind words.

@ Legato, Bingo my man.

Im posting less and less because of all the topics and new members, Its almost as if the younger generation is pushing out the older generation.

I've noticed this at work actually, There is a guy who has worked at the hospital for 43 years. He has seen more staff come and go than anyone else. Im sure back in his younger days he used to talk alot, but as the generation and people changed he got more quiet, nowadays he talks by facial expressions, OR if you mess up REALLY badly he'll talk to you. But he doesnt talk much. He hasnt disappear into obscurity but he is grandfather to all of us.

Legato and Vash can vouch for me, Back in the day in MFFA V2, I had 24000 Posts. That was because I was extremely active with the community.

Yes I kid you not. In MFFA V2, I had 24 THOUSAND posts.

Overall throughout the years I'd say my total post count is just around 40,000 Posts from all MFFA versions.

But you know as you get older you just stop caring a little bit about something, I couldnt keep up.

And Im at the point where I don't want to keep up with the random chatter (the talking not the section)

I havent PLAYED mugen in...3 yea...4 years.

Honestly I have not PLAYED in 4 years.

I create sure, I test and stuff sure, But I do not play. I do not have a main mugen anymore.

I have no one to play against.

My works nowadays for the past couple years, Were my imagination on how I wanted to see things done. (For Instance's my Akuma's Psycho Crusher... muwahahahah)

Long story short.

Im not leaving, Just fading into the shadows.

I'll be here, secretly watching. Lurking. Undressing you with my eyes.

Creating.

Ryon, that's actually where I am.

I keep doing things like these tournaments and stuff to try to keep relevant in the community and to keep it growing.

But I'm also not Married and with Kids so I'm not exactly in your situation so I'll just leave it at that.

Come back every once in awhile and say Hi, Rarely see you here.

Age gap?  Call Umineko Gaap for help!  Just kidding......

I am some old-school user too and I keep posting to share my ideas, regardless of getting responses or not.  Of course I try my best to follow the rules.  Anyway if any of my postings have gone too far, then please remind me!

Leave the forum activity rate to the your faithful members!  You are the big man behind the scene!  :=D:

Its understandable. :areyoukidding: Who!?

He is the guy who guy who made Mugen Fighter Guild back in 2003. He is on the forums rarely, but I believe he runs the MFG Database now. Which is the original site. NOT the forum or the re-direction forum.

Is this feeling common with all founders (i.e. Nunor at MFG)?

You know... I think it might be.

Founders that stick around eventually become grandfather and linger.

some Founders up and leave . But MFFA is my baby I can't leave it.

As far as MFG, NunorZ and I kept trying to make it more of a peaceful, learning kind of place, while Nevermind and later Valodim kept kind of turning it into hotspot 'den of inequities'.  After a bit, NunorZ and I just kind of drifted away from all that drama and such which later became MFG's trademark.  I got banned a few times and I felt better for it actually.  I've never been much of a drama queen / king kinda person really.  Others kept trying to draw me in and after a while I just withdrew.

My original homes were TESTP ( Motoslave, June to October 2000, Bravenet October 2000 to April 2001) then World of MUGEN (July 2000 to December 2001) then my own MaxiMUGEN (October 2001 to July 2003) and The Arcade with Slack86 (around March 2002 to July 2003).  CharaSoon (Japanese) got destroyed (Honest I didn't know about CharaSoon until after it showed up as a place I had posted at when I had never been there.  Hint, my EZ Board account was hacked into was how I found out about this forum), Dev destroyed, M.U.G.E.N. Being destroyed (imploded more like it), ZGTeam was a nightmare and never really a home for me, Was a lot after TESTP closed.

Kind of why I do what I do too Ry.  I bounce in and out probably a bit more than you do.  OK, A LOT MORE than you do.  It's not really age or that but more after a while it seems kinda stale.  You work on other stuff (like the database BASIC stuff I do and Warlords Battlecry III, and Rise of Nations Rise of Legends, and The Lord of the Rings War of the Ring, and...) 

Anyway, ya go away for a bit then come back for a bit after some ideas come about, then disappear again, and.  But the nice part is that if you do something well (like make an awesome set of video tutorials) that make things easier for others, you can sit back and watch as others 'catch the creative fever' like we all did at one time or another.  That becomes the real fun after a while. 

But yes, the nice part is that after you've done something very well to help others along, it becomes easier all the way around.  You aren't needed as much and that allows you (me too) to drift off into the background a bit and relax while others enjoy the fun of creating (and the agony of defeat too lol).  But its nice when things get calmed down enough where many can relax and take care of themselves. 

We are all part of MFFA in our own way but together we've always grown stronger.  After a bit, we can relax because we aren't really needed as much anymore and it is a good feeling really to know that others 'carry on the traditions' in our own ways no matter where we may stray. 

It's always nice to have a home to feel comfortable and come home too Ry.  Thanks and enjoy.  You made it so and we've all helped in our own ways to keep it so.

"Kicks in the door of Topic" Hold up now cause the Cayne has got something to say. Ryon brother you cannot fade away or hide in any shadows because I carry flashlights. The MFFA is your baby and you gotta nature the little shit. Yea it pisses the bed but you clean dat shit up. I'm in my late 20's but just started in the game. I literally heard abot mugen back 2000 and thought it was bullshit kids talking. Anyway I need a mentor dammit (at least until I take ova the MFFA and destroy the entire staff MWAHAHAHAHA supreme overlord my ass Laharl) Somebody has got to keep these duechbags in line (Looks at Flareon) Your like the Only forum admin I guinely respect and I would've said something sooner if i knew this was your topic (I thought it was some emo chick writing her suicide ballet by the title) but I seen my nizzle gohan responded so I checked it out. 

lol. Thanks Cayne.

I nurtured the hell out of this baby. its 6 years old man. its a big boy now. Thanks for the support. *wipes pinked colored hair back, and wipes off mascara* LOL.

@ Gohan. Jesus man you are better off for a talk show not typing.

You can talk for days. No offense.

Gohan can i add you to skype?

lol. Thanks Cayne.

I nurtured the hell out of this baby. its 6 years old man. its a big boy now. Thanks for the support. *wipes pinked colored hair back, and wipes off mascara* LOL.

@ Gohan. Jesus man you are better off for a talk show not typing.

You can talk for days. No offense.

Gohan can i add you to skype?

I gotta add several of you niggas to skype and you welcome brah.