Some Bleach Fans Amaze Me

Thunderstudent

Meh.. Bleach and Naruto are mediocre imo. I rather watch Psychological Animes http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//sleep.png"

like Death Note, Liar Game, etc..

The only mainstream Anime that I used to always watch.. is Bobobobo, and those melodramatic animes. School days was weird though =x

(Yandere o-o)

For who is possible the strongest in the entire anime mainstream? It is probably the main character in Psyren who becomes "GOD" and controls the universe to his desire =P

Bleach or Naruto?I'm talking about Bleach...I know it hasn't been around for long and apperantly it is close to ending this year.

Bleach has been around that long dude.

and it's not close to ending, in Japan they're farther and there's more fillers than ever hooray what a pile of shit

i thought ichigo got his powers back and some Ginjo & Tsuki (something).....i guess stole them and them he got them back in some bullshit way .....though i m not interested in bleach or naruto anymore i find Nobless more interesting (which is a manhwa if u dont know)

Meh, Noblesse is interesting, but I kind of got boring along the way >_<" For some reason, Gender bender mangas are so distracting 0-0" - like it sucks me in FOR some stupid reason D= And No, I hate Yaoi lol. I detest Yaoi to its core!!

How I saw it was that after the Battle against Aizen, Ichigo's powers started fading away because he exherted too much power or something like that. With that He said his goodbyes to Rukia and all he could do was see her and the rest of the Soul Reapers fade away and he was to go live out the rest of his life as a normal person. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, We get this new Story Arc that is apparently supposed to give Ichigo his powers back or not. I haven't seen anymore of it, but it just screamed Bull Crap to me.