Some Bleach Fans Amaze Me

Thunderstudent

• 1 month later...

GOku Vs Ichigo

Goku turns super sayain 4, beats the @$#%@! out of ichigo.

the end!

Planet busters...not that impressive....at least when compared to time control.Stoping time is instant win because you could kill them then.Fast forwarding time and they won't live longer than a second maybe.Time reverse,you could stop them from even exsisting.So all in all Jotaro Kujo,Dio Brando,and anything that can controll time could kick anybodies ass.Scary thought would be if they came together...they would rule ZA WARUDO( :GHEYFACE:) and the universe!!

Time manipulation is good but not that great cause it takes time to activate it or invoke it and when your facing the powered dbz It'll only take them less than a second to defeat you. So in short having that ability is useless if you can't even use it not to mention their range of attacks is 2-3 meters.

animes that are extended to that of one piece and naruto get too much exposure. Bleach is the same way. I'm a fan of bleach but animes like Samurai champloo or even Darker than black are some of my favorites. Bleach isn't the best but its something different and honestly I'd say the best anime of all time to this day is DBZ series.