Some Bleach Fans Amaze Me

Thunderstudent

Seriously some are so passionate about it that they clame that Bleach characters are high above other anime characters. The most ridiculous and absurd clame of all being Aizen can actually beat Goku. Don't believe me look at this guy on youtube gizmocoffeeshop. I have spelled out every single way Goku is superior in strength speed and power yet he persists that Aizen is stronger then Goku. He has even said that Ichigo is far superior to Goku because he has Vast Spiritual Strength. I'm a Bleach fan, but I'm not blinded to the fact that Bleach characters are NOT the most powerful being in the many universes of Anime. Go back about 3-4 pages to see where this started. http:// www.youtube.com/ watch?v=KmGG-pfhhWE&feature=mh_lolz&list=HL1318830436 It's Bleachtards like this guy that embarass me as a Bleach fan. And the same holds true to other Anime's who as far to my knowlege haven't shown tiers of planet buster and higher who clame that a character is stronger then Goku or whoever just because they're ubber in their universe. Lets not make it Goku, lets make it another planet buster from another universe, Galactus or Unicron or any other being who can destroy planets that isn't in the DB/Z/GT universe. I think this guy would probably say the same thing. http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//dry.png

GT's canon is up for debate, but lets ignore GT and asume the canon ended at DBZ. Goku was a planet buster way back in the Saiyan saga. Aizen might be immortal but he isn't a planet buster. I think that at his strongest Aizen might be able to go toe to toe with a full power Super Saiyan........maybe. But Goku is a Super Saiyan 3 by the end of the series. He can travel at speeds the Flash would think impossible. Goku dosen't need to Kill Aizen just completly cripple him and that is within his power. I don't know about Kenshirou or Alucard, I haven't seen their shows, Fist of the North Star or Hellsing respectively. I'm only saying that yes Ichigo is awsome, yes he and Aizen are probably the strongest characters in THEIR universe. But there are many characters in other anime's not just DB/Z/GT that could defeat them both. I'm not even sure Goku is the strongest anime character ever, but he's deffenatly in the top 10, maybe top 5. It's hard pressed to find a character as strong or stronger then Goku. If someone can show either clips or manga sections of a character having powers far beyond that of Goku and adequately prove it to me then I'll conceed. But thus far Aizen isn't it and neither is Ichigo. That's what pisses me off, because people make statements that show little to no bases in respect to their characters universe. They don't have a bases to make such a statement without bias and sounding stupid. I'll admit I do like DBZ better then Bleach but only alittle bit. BUT I can put aside my feelings as a fan and analyse a characters strengths and weaknesses and come to a conclusion even if it's one I don't like.

and thus war began. personally Aizen is damn powerful, but goku always finds a way to kick ass just like every other hero. so Aizen would lose regardless. and personally Kazuki from Busou Renkin fucking rocks balls. he lasted a fight on the moon for 1 month. that takes.. balls.

and thus war began.

personally Aizen is damn powerful, but goku always finds a way to kick ass just like every other hero. so Aizen would lose regardless.

and personally Kazuki from Busou Renkin fucking rocks balls. he lasted a fight on the moon for 1 month. that takes.. balls.

yesssss sir he does

bottom line alucard could beat both of them because athough goku is technically immortal and aizen is immortal theres one thing alucard has that both of them dosent. Regeneration. aizen cant regenerate and goku cant regenerate. however i could also say that goku can never count in being the "strongest anime charcater" he died how many times? hes gotten beaten more than once. and overall not once in the DBZ series that hes beaten a villian without help. besides everytime he gains a new form that same form is useless when the next villan comes(ex. he turned super sayain after killing frieza. when cell came guess what he lost in the SS made and had 2 go SS2 and he STILL got his ass kick and was forced to so called "take cell with him in death" and even fail at that) as for aizen, he is claimed to be one of(if not the) smartest villian in anime hostory. Before ain betrayed the soul society everyone there said he had a COMPLETLY diffrent style of both how he fights and the power of his zanpato. hes planned stuff WAY ahead of everyone else and knows when shit is bout 2 go down. He has incrediable speed. hes basically Dr.doom times infinity at this point. overall both have no regenerating powers even if goku has the sayain ability 2 get 3 times as strong after a near death experience. just because he/she is immortal dosent mean your body cant die on you. your burn those bodies and that immortality is gone

who says i was taking everything serieously when im not. im only pointing out a valid point on which everybody failed 2 mention. if i wanted 2 take everything serioulsy then i wouldve defended Bleach cause out of all mainstream anime its my most favorite, however im not becaus i dont one side things over its "fandom" or shit like that. narutards is the people who think naruto is the strongest fighter of all charctaers that exist in anime when hes not(which i can give a whole valid reason on why he isnt) but thats besides the point. The point is im not taking it seriously and yeah i dont really care bout the subject, but i couldnt ignore it because all points given on hating bleach and/or the fans was pointless and wasnt strong enough either yet the subject wasnt even 50% accurate

Ok I got a nuffsaid ending of who's the strongest

Now this guy is Able to blow a Galaxy away, destory Universes and is able to kill ANYONE

Here he IS!!!

Posted Image

SuperBoy Prime

You see.... they made him.... soooo..... just SOOO...

OVERPOWERED...

That he's unbeatable............

So this just end the subject..

LOL @ Charlie. OWN'D

This is a rather stupid debate, but I'm bored, so...

Let's see. Goku can get pretty damn powerful. Plus, every time he loses, even if he dies, he just gets stronger. Its kinda bullshit. Ichigo is powerful as fuck, as well as Aizen. Super Speed, Super Stamina. Super Strength. They all have this in common. All three of them can go at light speed. Alucard doesn't need any of this, because he is creepy as fuck and wins like that automatically, honestly. Ever had a vampire fuck with your reality? No? Not pleasant.

All in all, I'd have to say the winner is...

THIS GUY.

Posted Image

he is super boy..

give him some sun and he will die of cancer like superman did.

(watch Superman All Stars, to understand what i mean)

Simply impossible, Even Superboy Prime was locked inside a Sun-Eater (Blackhole) full of thousands of suns.

Wat naow?