Erroratus mugen videos

Erroratu

Good fight, Erro!

Well, as good as a fight with a retarded character can get that is.

Will you follow in Dumanios' footsteps and do a 4-on-4 retarded characters beatdown serie?

And what recording software do you use? Can you give me any recommendations on software for recording Mugen videos?

Will you follow in Dumanios' footsteps and do a 4-on-4 retarded characters beatdown serie?

I hope not. "Cheapie/retard" beatdowns are ridiculously long-dead horses that people continue to beat for the sake of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLcKdNZb2js Some characters i swear

Well that was a fun fight.

And what recording software do you use? Can you give me any recommendations on software for recording Mugen videos?

I personally use Fraps to record, and then VideoPad to merge videos and/or add other stuff.

Good fight, Erro!

Well, as good as a fight with a retarded character can get that is.

I just fight random stuff.....which usually happens to be crap. Anyway,i use fraps and then the VirtualDub program + Xvid codec to make the file size of the video smaller  

Well that was a fun fight.  

Seriously or are you just fuckin with me? Since i thought it would not be fun because the opponent did nothing but block all the time

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4jh_oYyAkg
So i fixed fraps by realising that fraps isnt the problem. Wow Apparently VLC player was updated and it automatically effs up all the videos that are in the format used by fraps. If i change the video to .avi with virtualdub the video comes out normal. So i guess ill be making videos then after all Anyway,damn Setsuna for constantly air recovering out of Yamatos hyper thing