MFFA H.Q. MUGEN Dating Service - A romantic DBZ scene reproduced in MUGEN

Werewood

MFFA MUGEN Dating Service - grand opening 2013-09-29!

Hi all, I am running a MUGEN Dating Service in the MFFA H.Q., starting on today 2013-09-29!

Today the grand opening day I have gotten six (6) pairs of customers to do the matching:

1st matching couple is:  Kung Fu Man and Kung Fu Girl:

39iqIfi.png

- Everybody knows Kung Fu Man's girl-friend has been captured by Suave Dude:

XAGMyF8.png3aMKFBw.png

* However, it seems to be his eternal mission to rescue her.  So, I am trying to make a matching with Kung Fu Girl for him, just for the time being...........

2nd matching couple is:  Ravenous and Ella:

zjL3lr3.png

- I think Ravenous and Ella will make a good couple because both of them are from the same bloody Hell/Well.......
* don't mess with them in the Team Arcade Simul mode..........you will regret it......

3rd matching couple is:  Kaname and Miduma:

LaroK4U.png

- Kaname is an energetic pal and I think it may help the sluggish Miduma gal gain some more energy.

4th matching couple is:  Orochi Head and Yatteyaru-Death:

DSaFiI9.png

- Orochi Head and Yatteyaru-Death are like spiders -- male spider and female spider -- hope Yatteyaru-Death won't eat Orochi Head
* this is the type of couple matching that requires a death-contract

5th matching couple is:  Kusaregedo and Kyouki:

4ENJeEA.png

- Both are some Japanese monsters.  What a matching.  I wonder what their child/children may look like (~scary thought~).......

6th matching couple is:  Kiyoshi Hattori an Fujibayash Suzu:

4lZLWHh.png

- Both like ninja cos-playing and ninja training.  What a matching.  Yet I worry that Fujibayash Suzu might feel unconfident because of her low-res sprites.  I suggest her to go to a Beauty Centre to find some good spriter to help her upgrade sprites to hi-res, yet she just refused to pay extra for that........

That is it for today's grand opening!  I will keep updating as more customers are coming!

Also, you can help discover some new customers and let me know too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ibuki from SF3 and Hokutomaru from Garou: MOTW

Thank you for your referral.  I just invited Hokutomaru and Ibuki to MFFA H.Q. for the first-time dating service interview, yet, when they met each other they immediately entered a hot action moment:

Posted ImagePosted Image

I think they need some time to admit to admire each other.  I will try to convince them to make a good ninja couple.  Posted Image

Thank you for your referral! 

MFFA MUGEN Dating Service - success-story promotion 2013-11-18!

Hi all, since the first grand opening day of MFFA H.Q MUGEN Dating Service, I only got one referral and no walk-in/phone-in new customers.  So, I decided to invite some confirmed MUGEN couples to help me with some success-story promotion.

Success-story promotion 2013-11-18:  three (3) pairs of confirmed MUGEN couples invited to MFFA H.Q:

1st Success-story MUGEN couple is:  Asura and Shiki:

Posted Image

- Asura saved Shiki from her brainwashed slavery life, they went through much hardship in their life:

Posted Image  Posted Image

* Too bad, their daughter, Mikoto, is nowhere to be found in the MUGEN world:

2nd Success-story MUGEN couple is:  Ken and Eliza:

Posted Image

- Ken won the SF2 tournament and married Eliza - a very well-known successful story indeed:

Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image

3rd Success-story MUGEN couple is:  Battler and Beatrice:

Posted Image

- Battler and his Beato.........also went through so many hard times (those cruel logic games) and now they are living happily in the Golden Land:

Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image

That is it for today's success-story promotion!  I will keep updating as more confirmed MUGEN couples are to be interested!

Also, you can help discover some old confirmed couples new customers and let me know too!

• 4 weeks later...

Dizzy and Ky Kiske:

Posted Image

Robo-Ky and Dizzy: (Sounds like Robo-Ky's love rival is Ky Kiske  :awesome

Posted Image

Evil Ryu and Evil Hokuto (Street Fighter EX)

Orochi Iori and Orochi Leona:

Posted Image

Thank you devilgenemugen for your referral!  I successfully contacted two (2) pairs but failed one (1):

The Guilty Gear pairs:

Posted Image

- Ky seems to have a duel with his robo-self first in order to be able to get a chance to fully chase Dizzy...........

The Street Fighter EX pair:

* Both Evil Ryu and Evil Hokuto are not yet converted to MUGEN.........may be we can ask DEMAN to mugenize both..........

The The King of Fighters pair:

Posted Image

- Will both "The Riot of the Blood" sufferers make a couple?  I don't expect something like that to happen.....perhaps after their chronological Orochi recovery.........right in this moment here, please don't break the expensive MFFA H.Q. moving boards behind........

Keep your referrals coming~!

• 1 month later...

No new customers in January 2014. 

Valentine's Day 2014 is coming soon!  I begin to send out invitations to MUGEN lovers/couples now. 

90s8V3V.png

Hope we can get some MUGEN fighters to join the MFFA H.Q. Valentine's Day 2014 Special Party!

Your referrals are always welcome~

Thank you devilgenemugen for your referral!  I successfully contacted two (2) pairs but failed one (1):

The Guilty Gear pairs:

FlPW8RO.png

- Ky seems to have a duel with his robo-self first in order to be able to get a chance to fully chase Dizzy...........

It is so cute that Dizzy is on top of Ky :=D:

Happy Valentine's Day 2014!

Also in this year the Western Valentine's Day overlaps the Chinese one (called the 元宵節 or "Lantern Festival")!

RSvnBeA.gif

It is a Chinese custom to do some Watching Lanterns,  Guessing Lantern Riddles,  Folk Dances, and Eating Yuan-Xiao during the Chinese Lantern Festival (元宵節).

In celebrating this lovely special day, I invited three(3) MUGEN couples to share their Valentine's Day moments at the MFFA H.Q.

1st Valentine's Day/Lantern Festival 2014 couple is:  Charlotte and Haoumaru:
iN9R3d4.png
- In Samurai Showdown/Spirits II, Charlotte missed the chance to let Haoumaru know of her affection.  In MUGEN, Charlotte has plenty of time to re-arrange her feeling towards Haoumaru.
* Samurai Showdown/Spirits II Charlotte's ending:

pQmYWu2.png
Ah9M0cD.png
yy6h7at.png

2nd Valentine's Day/Lantern Festival 2014 couple is:  Casey Jones and April O'Neil:
UF83isA.png
- In Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Casey and April have been through many exciting adventures.  They both are considered a matched couple with a common goal together.  They can continue their common goal in the wonderful world of MUGEN.
* Casey and April everywhere:

S0HIR03.png
ToB6Joz.png
6BwyHfQ.jpg

3rd Valentine's Day/Lantern Festival 2014 couple is:  Baraka and Mileena:
ITFvU8b.png
- In Mortal Kombat II, Baraka and Mileena are a rumored couple.  They might make a cruel beast couple, yet in MUGEN even way more cruel and beastiful couples are not rare.
* Some Baraka and Mileena rumors:

BBCwsfM.png
RFo60yy.png
0h5VlMO.png

MFFA H.Q. here wishes all MUGEN couples (and all MUGEN fans as well as all MFFA'ers) a very lovely, unforgettable, and precious Valentine's Day/Lantern Festival 2014!

Don't let the MFFA H.Q. Valentine's Day 2014 Special Party nights-out!

• 1 month later...

Today MFFA H.Q has a really special couple -- Son Goku and Chi Chi!

Both of them have been a successful couple for long.  They can serve as a very good couple example.  I sent an invitation to them and today I got a positive reply, how cool~

Borewood:  "Welcome to MFFA H.Q. MUGEN Dating Service!  Dragon Ball is my top anime/manga and it is my honor to have you two here!"

Son Goku:  "I heard that MFFA is a great place.  Its H.Q. looks so viewtiful.  Where is the MFFA restaurant?  Does it have unlimited buffet?"

Chi Chi:      "How much are those cool moving boards behind us by the way?  I want to buy one for Gohan."

Borewood:  "Hmmmmmm.....well.....as a DBZ fan, I was so touched by watching your kiss-me-goodbye scene.  Would you two

please reproduce that touching scene here for all MFFA MUGEN DBZ fans?"

Son Goku:  "What scene?  Oh I feel hungry now."

Borewood:  "This scene:"

W5TX5VO.png

qImfPwx.png

HgpkJk1.png

dcIdYb2.png

ANWt805.png

oFWk5ao.png

Chi Chi:      "I remember that scene.  We did that in one take.  Hey what brand of floor cleaner does MFFA H.Q. use?"

Borewood:  "Our camera man is ready.  May we start now please?"

Memorable romantic DBZ scene reproduced at MFFA H.Q.:  Son Goku and Chi Chi:

8JPOSJp.png

Son Goku:  "Chi Chi, I will be back!"

Chi Chi:      "*sob* You must not die again! *sob*"

Borewood:    "Cut!  Good take!"

Son Goku:    "Hey Borewood, I am starving to death now!"

Chi Chi:        "Hey Borewood, do you have some discount coupons for those things I just asked you a moment ago?"

Borewood:    "........Mr. Son and Mrs. Son, please follow me......"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a cute couple they are!

DscSzjf.jpg

How convenient that these two get together being invited here especially considering Chi Chi got released very recently. Coincidence? I think not.

Anyway I feel like you've been missing some obvious possible couples who feel undoubtedly ignored since they never got an invitation. I'm thinking about match ups like :

- Batman & Catwoman

-Spiderman & Black Cat

- Homer Simpson & Marge Simpson

- Peter Griffin & Lois Griffin

- Wolverine & Rogue

- Cyclops & Jean Grey

- Liu Kang & Kitana

I'm not saying you should send an invite to all of them but some of them are very good couples imo.

• 2 weeks later...

A couple more couples to choose from :

- Sonic the Hedgehog and Amy Rose

- Knuckles the Echidna and Rouge the Bat

- Cosmo (from Sonic X)  and Miles "Tails" Prower

- Silver the Hedgehog and Blaze the Cat

- Luigi and princess Daisy

- Mario and princess Peach

Welp, I guess that with all these couples mentioned in this post and my previous one combined, you've got plenty of candidates to send invitations to, Borewood!

Unless this thread is about matching possible couples and not already established couples. If it's the latter, I'm sorry for misunderstanding this thread's meaning and you can ignore my two posts then.

Anyways, do with it what you want, I'm out. relax1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251