God of Golden Village X RebirthofRap

Ace-Million

the zoffset is to high again.

stop making them so high.

I don't care if there for a full game or whatever. the standard for all characters is what it is for a reason.

please lower your zoffset.

EDIT:

Why is your localcoord 875,875?

ok fine a full game, ok thats nice.

but this is public release. you should use a standard number.

or

the zoffset is to high again.

stop making them so high.

I don't care if there for a full game or whatever. the standard for all characters is what it is for a reason.

EDIT:

or

So youre saying there is a forced standard to my releases? Im releases these because I wanted to contribute to this forum in my own manner. This isnt about to become something I must do to please everyone standards. Im working hard enough to deliver quality work. When did mugen became quality controlled by the standards of which people want. I announced early on that my stages would have different offsets and that changing it would take more time than I have. Neither one of those resolutions that you put up would work. My method of creation is different. And it is what it is. If its a annoyance to the point to where you would like me to discontinue releases here fine. But, dont come at me like I must meet the needs of anyone. Its for a full game project, I dont have the time to convert everything. 

you can release your work as you see fit.

I can not tell you how to make your stages.

I am giving feedback.

and changing the zoffset doesnt take more than 5 seconds. 10 if your computer takes a while to load up notepad.

I personally don't play mugen anymore so I have no need to change it, But I did test the stages before I told you, your zoffset is to high.

Yeeep...I see what going on here. My boy Ace isn't use to "stern" feedback...or Ryon for that matter. Lol! Here's what he was expecting...

the zoffset is to high imo.

I suggest you stop making them so high.

EDIT:

or

That's a little more "user friendly."

Ace, he's just providing feedback my dude. He means no harm. But on the real...that zoffset is low, bro. Fall back, and really soak it in.

Its cool but one thing to understand is everyone dont like the same thing. And you constantly complaining about something that supposedly takes 2 seconds to change can easily be done. 845, by 845 is way more than just a definition with stage creating. The z-offest is more than just putting the number higher. I put more than just 10mins in these stages and I want the result Im looking for no one else. There isnt nothing to soak in and no hard feelings Light. But, dont come at me like I should care more about your happiness than meeting my standards. This is Mugen not politics. And trust me as much time as I take to do this, you think I wouldnt change the offest higher just to get so you can be happy I would. But Im sure you'll find some other small thing to pick at and tell me why this isnt correct. You want to give real feedback  on a stage. Suggest not order, explain how it can be done, give benefits or what could make it better. Give examples show work. If its not worth the time then leave it alone. I dont care if you care about if its for my full project but I do. The characters stand 2 cm's lower than your mugen. Oh God the stage is ruined. If you ever wanted to know why my definition was the way it was ask. If you ever wanted to know why the z-offest was like that ask. Dont just say you dont care change it. I have used many characters that didnt meet the standards of what I wanted for my experience. I didnt find the arthur tell him its wrong. I changed what I wanted to change. Mugen is only a place for expression, standards bring no originality. I know my mugen isnt your mugen. I know my characters are lower, you think someone could make a stage without knowing about z-offest. Come man. You know better. No Hard feelings ever with me. And if somebody wants to take the time to change the offest be my guest. Re-release it credit me and keep the song intact. Alot of user's at Guild are already on the job. 

Fair enough, homie. You switched who you were talking to in your response. I'm guessing most of that was directed towards Ryon. Either way, it's cool. I feel where you're coming from. You a real thorough bred. I can hear it in your flow and I can seen it in your post. You back down from no one. The mugen community is full if dicks, I assure you. But the only a few of them are here. As for the Guild...that's another story...

Yeah sorry about that it was towards Ryon an only towards him in the uptmost respect. I not here to agrue just enjoy the moment and share what I have.. And anyone who ever takes the time to give advice and feedback. Its all appreciated. Sorry for the drama. Lets get back to creation.