Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

this is glb's friend, glb was found dead this morning in his bed. but he taught me how to make mugen stages and showed me the community, plus gave me his log in information. so expect more from me "BLG"

Not convenced, eh? I hope you're right, "BLG." Actually I'm a little pissed off...that this might be a joke. And that people are so insensitive about it...

Okay, look.

This has gotten WAY out of hand. This isn't 12 hours old, and we already have a shitstorm on our hands. I had to sit through Laharl, Jay, Diss and GLB go on debates over whether or not Yuyu was a girl, a man, Japanese, Texan, Dead or alive using information that is 2 years old, and that is just plain stupid.

So with this said, why is everyone making assumptions so early in the first place? Does it matter?

If it is false, we will deal with it accordingly. If it is true, we should respect the memory of the departed. Simple at that.

yuyu doing this isn't so far fetched shes lied before on numerous occassions. this is well and beyond how she normally acted though... it  was proven in chat today about yuyus fake images of herself with image links showing they could be found with some interesting google searches...

ANYWAY I can't believe this would be pulled like this, secondly the way the opening post is said makes no sense, who tells someone to make an account and tell a forum they died if they are alredy dead to begin with? also the fact she was online after her "death" soooo yeah.

Okay, look.   This has gotten WAY out of hand. This isn't 12 hours old, and we already have a shitstorm on our hands. I had to sit through Laharl, Jay, Diss and GLB go on debates over whether or not Yuyu was a girl, a man, Japanese, Texan, Dead or alive using information that is 2 years old, and that is just plain stupid. So with this said, why is everyone making assumptions so early in the first place? Does it matter? If it is false, we will deal with it accordingly. If it is true, we should respect the memory of the departed. Simple at that.

You're right Bruce. I'll chill for now...

Okay, look.

This has gotten WAY out of hand. This isn't 12 hours old, and we already have a shitstorm on our hands. I had to sit through Laharl, Jay, Diss and GLB go on debates over whether or not Yuyu was a girl, a man, Japanese, Texan, Dead or alive using information that is 2 years old, and that is just plain stupid.

So with this said, why is everyone making assumptions so early in the first place? Does it matter?

If it is false, we will deal with it accordingly. If it is true, we should respect the memory of the departed. Simple at that.

Dumbshit white knight

why is everyone making assumptions so early in the first place? Does it matter?

Dumbshit white knight

now that, sir, was NOT white knighting. don't be harsh unnecessarily. 

>> I had ignored that topic at first thinking that a new member who don't knew english wanted to join anyway and post in japanese,

This.

Oh what a terrible news!  (Damn most real-life news is bad news!)

If this were true then we just lost a value MFFA member forever!  How cruel!  In my city everyday there are traffic accidents, even I was involved in one many years ago, which caused my color-blind eye problem............

But one thing, was this ojima new member delivering a real message?  Is his/her I.P. address from Japan (not a spamming proxy)?