Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

:hi: everyone I'm Claire Farron call me Lightning, I discovered MUGEN back between 2007- Present and been a fan ever since then...been mostly giving back to the community by search in Stages,Characters,AI patches and such. Although its really fancy but rare .Recently I still looking cool characters,AI patches,Stages and many more stuff.And also I'm Play Video games mostly I playing "VANGUARD BANDITS" in PS1.So again Nice to meet you guys and gals.

:heeee:  :goodmood:

Hello, just recently found this place and thought I'd say hi to everyone. I've only done english snd's for 2 of Warner creations. I never knew one of them had a bad sound for landing till now on evil homer after a couple of years  :tableflip: . which is fixed now. Anyway, I'm currently experimenting with other things like portraits and possibly creating a character, no promises on it tho, but it's kind of overwhelming to know how much goes into theses characters. If i ever get stuck and want to continue it ill let it be known then. Anyway nice to meet you all 

So hello all i'm Sharpie, and... First of I'm a gamer girl, and well I used to be a really hardcore gamer. I' ve only recently started getting back into gaming. I actually used to have mugen on my laptop but when I had to reinstall win7 on my laptop it pretty much nuked everything. O . O But yea so I decided to find a friendly mugen site so I can download some pretty cool chars and stages for my mugen I just re-downloaded. So i'm looking forward to that and hopefully people still make mugen chars. :/ Well i guess that concludes my uh introduction? ^_^

ゆうゆうジェシカ小島は、ヒットに死亡したと彼女の母親夜叉小島が彼女の死についてお知らせしていたこの日の午後6時49分に車両を走行していた。ジュジュジェシカ小島は、彼女がこのウェブサイト上の彼女の日を送りたいかについて教えてくれました。だから、彼女の死を称えるために、私はこの悲しいニュースを残すために私の自己に依存しました。私は彼女が心に良いな友人だったと多くの人に愛されて理解する ゆうゆうジェシカ小島はすべてに良いな友人だった あなたの良い友人として悲しいニュースと1対ごめん古語として彼女を覚えている

English Plz. 

I had to drive the vehicle in 49 minutes 6:00 pm on this day mother Yasha islets she was informed about her death Jessica Kojima, died in hit Yu Yu. The Juju Jessica Kojima, she told me about what want to send her day on this website. So, to honor the death of her, I relied on my self to leave this sad news. She understand that is loved by a lot of people thought it was a good friend Na in mind I Jessica Kojima was a good friend to all Na Yu Yu I remember her as a sad one-to-I'm sorry archaic and news as good friends you