WIP : Gameboy Fighters

DuckAzz

This is why I like this place. No graphics whores and support for a project the creator is not getting paid for. Well done Duck, I have no request for characters but I await the full game. I got a homie who is such a graphics whore he refuses to play FFVIII. Which to me is the best PS1 entry and in the top 3 FF's

Ummm... I can't really understand your post TBH.

ehem...my bad

I said for your last reply: it all depends man

and I said something for your,because I noticed that you like animals than humanoids: also will you get easy if I can say you that I started with crash bandicoot from mentioned bootleg what I have shown you?

I started to rip today

understod ?

Ummm... no I'm afraid that post wasn't much more clear. My apologies. The one thing I did get was "Like animals over humanoids." In general when it comes to games with multiple selectable characters, I usually go for whatever is non-human, as they generally look the coolest to me. ...Although that's only talking about long-term games. Short-term games like fighting games, sure the non-humans will generally be my first pick, but I'll play with everyone else as well. Unless the game is mostly non-humans with a few humans strewn about, then I very rarely play as the humans. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing Crash in the game. :D

Was there a Crash bandicoot GBC game?

yeah,a bootleg one,you should see picture somewhere in this topic

Ummm... no I'm afraid that post wasn't much more clear. My apologies. The one thing I did get was "Like animals over humanoids." In general when it comes to games with multiple selectable characters, I usually go for whatever is non-human, as they generally look the coolest to me. ...Although that's only talking about long-term games. Short-term games like fighting games, sure the non-humans will generally be my first pick, but I'll play with everyone else as well. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing Crash in the game. :D

I'm glad that you undrestod

I have created astrojoe from that game,you know,that game exits on snes too...

snes version have a good sprites,maybe I can create someone from snes and release to mugen community

for now I'm not using anyone from that gbc game anymore...

I'm going to try that game

anyway:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

jue yuan

from the shaoling hero,hero the save (fantasic shaolin kung fu) by sintax (I'm very addicted with sintax's games as quacking helll)

somehow it reminds me on the chinese true trillogy "three kingdom",it's about kingdoms and their masters and so on...

update log:

-starting to rip sprites from DBZ 2005 bootleg and bynasty warriors 5

-improving better t.a.k.a.r.a's system and so on...

well...
Posted Image
Posted Image
kame-hame...
Posted Image
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

this character comes from DBZ 2005 bootleg (anyway it's the hack of the orginal game,but the name of that game is unknown)
emmm...I know that for this game are missing the hitsparks,but I will improve it...