Sonic the Hedgehog

ShiroTori

Very, very good job dude, we really appreciate you for the effort you put into resurrecting this collection.   I deleted the old topic and linked this one from collection directory.

Oh btw, in case if you're going to use some gifs from the previous collection, don't worry because i got them saved.

Guys! Didn't you all read the big red letters at the bottom of my post?  :confuse:

Although, I will say I forgot about Anjel's Shadow. Thanks Toon Link! I'll be sure to add him.

Very, very good job dude, we really appreciate you for the effort you put into resurrecting this collection.   I deleted the old topic and linked this one from collection directory.

Oh btw, in case if you're going to use some gifs from the previous collection, don't worry because i got them saved.

Thanks! I'm glad to finally put together a collection here, especially one centered around my favourite series.

And yeah, I'll be sure to ask if I need any of those GIFs.

Guys! Didn't you all read the big red letters at the bottom of my post?  :confuse:

Although, I will say I forgot about Anjel's Shadow. Thanks Toon Link! I'll be sure to add him.

Wow totally skipped that man, sorry, just trying to be helpful! :)

Out of all three Sonics (MUGEN Hunter's/Seanalty's/Claymizer's), no offense but I like MUGEN Hunter's the best. Although his Sonic could be a bit faster, it feels more natural and fun to play as for me than Seanalty and Claymizer's versions. ...Then again, what about Veanko's version? That's gotta be like MUGEN Hunter's Sonic Plus with really cheap AI.

Out of all three Sonics (MUGEN Hunter's/Seanalty's/Claymizer's), no offense but I like MUGEN Hunter's the best. Although his Sonic could be a bit faster, it feels more natural and fun to play as for me than Seanalty and Claymizer's versions. ...Then again, what about Veanko's version? That's gotta be like MUGEN Hunter's Sonic Plus with really cheap AI.

Veanko's characters are great. I find them more polished and fun to use than MUGENHunter's original works. And yes, their AI is tough, but it is beatable.

I tried these, and I'd rather leave them out. They're pretty much Kung Fu Man with only basic attacks and a couple added voices.

I want this collection to consist of better quality stuff.

o cool i see my silver.

makes me want to put  out moar charz of mine that i haven't put on the interwebz yet

By all means, do so! Your Silver is pretty good, despite one issue. He can continue to use his tornado super and pretty much fill the stage with them. You should probably limit him to one tornado at a time.

Ey , JDM , Found Some Of MugenHunters Old Sonic Characters . Here Are Some That i Found :

Rouge :

Posted Image

http://www.freewebs.com/true2dgame/Characters/RougeMH.zip

Shadow :

Posted Image

http://www.freewebs.com/true2dgame/Characters/ShadowMH.zip

The Rest Of Them :

http://www.mediafire.com/?gb0uk91kvzk49vt

^ I Reccomend You To Put All Of Those Characters In Diffrent Folders.

Hope This Helped !  :=D: