Link updated (9/4/2013)!

NapoleonJonamite

Posted Image

I am proud to announce the latest update to Link. In addition to some bug fixes and changing out the original setup involving the launcher, Jadeeye has provided a 1.0 AI patch!

Next update should include new kick (At least aerial) sprites and animations, Brawl voice pack, and the aerial bomb toss.

Download him here: http://napoleonjonamite.webs.com

PS, I finally got the misaligned Triforce issue fixed Lahral.

Nice char, but this link needs a nose  job urgent.

His nose should look more like this :

Posted Image

About the gameplay, the boomerang hyper still needs some work cuz if you use it close to the opponent, the return attack misses it.

More air special and hyper attacks will be nice as well. Btw you could add the chain special attack in air with different angles but instead of pull the opponent to you, you could be boost towards your opponent, hit him and start a combo.

I m starting to like this char, if you need some help in the coding let me know.

Good luck with the next updates.

Boomerang, I did the best I could. If you want to help improve it, I'm open to it.

There are plans to give him an aerial bomb toss special (Just need to do some simple respriting). Hypers, I was thinking of giving the spin attack an aerial version as well. The chain would require a lot of respriting, as well as a code knowledge that I don't have.

Hey, aperson. Real quick. You think you can draw the shield on Link's back for those new sprites? For consistency's sake.

Oh I forgot about it yeah I can it draw it on his sprite real quick.

UPDATE:  Here's the sprites with the shield on them sorry I forgot about the shield the first time around oh and I added some air bomb toss edits as well.

Posted Image