Link released! (8/27/2013)

NapoleonJonamite

Though I may have some more things to do/add to him, I am proud to say that my first non-Sailor Moon character, the Hero of Time has been released to the public!

Posted Image

Using the original spriteset from AxKing, a few edits from KBN, and the same gameplay format that I have used for each of the Sailor Moon characters, Link is ready to charge into the fray.

Download him here: http://napoleonjonamite.webs.com

What's left:
-----------------------------
-Aerial projectile (Bomb)
-Hookshot (May collab)
-Color separation
-Any bug fixes

ill check it out dude and see whats different from the beta you gave me.

edit all of the bugs I pmed you about are still there also the boomerang not functioning like well a boomerang.

Couldn't really fix the error with the Triforce alignment.

Was worried about infinites, which is why the basic slashes are slowed down.

I know what you mean about the boomerang, but I was afraid of it not doing the multihit I wanted after I made it function like a boomerang should.

if you want I could give you an enhanced SFF which would have sword slash fx  as well as an edited bomb toss with out the leaf assuming you havent already done so in this update. I could also edit the sprites so the hookshot is attached to link so that the move could be coded without any headaches.

I can edit the hookshot shouldn't be be a problem I'm attaching the hookshot to link so it can be coded as a normal throw type move bypassing any need for a helper which itself for a non-projectile ranged grab is unneeded and is making a coding a headache when it doesn't need to be.  Second I will port code from my Darkwing Duck and his grapple gun so the move is pre-coded for you. that should make life simpler right?

Link has been updated! I applied some of the feedback that was given. Readme does state that the arrows require holding the specific button for the element attached to them (Right below the command for the arrows themselves). In addition, the moveset has been changed. The command layout has been redone thanks to suggestions by Cybaster, and Link now has the Hookshot thanks to aperson98 for helping on that.