THE NEXT MFFA TOURNAMENT. Should it Continue?

LegatoSkyheart

at this point i have lost interest...

you guys are obviously on different timezones or just get on in different parts of the day.

I'm going send you to the losers bracket because of this post however to keep the tournament flowing.

Don't bother, Lagato, he resigned.

Posted Image

Lightflare shall move on to the next round due to surrender and Prodigal should be taken out of the brackets entirely, so whoever he ends up facing the losers automatically wins.

Prodigal also claims he gave Lightflare his contact information, so I'm not quite what happened here.

I think I'll be making my own tourney if that's okay Lagato. I think the people who often show up to fight deserve SOMETHING to compete in. Frankly, there's only been one match played out. the others either time out or advanced due to someone quitting

Don't bother, Lagato, he resigned.

Lightflare shall move on to the next round due to surrender and Prodigal should be taken out of the brackets entirely, so whoever he ends up facing the losers automatically wins.

Prodigal also claims he gave Lightflare his contact information, so I'm not quite what happened here.

I think I'll be making my own tourney if that's okay Lagato. I think the people who often show up to fight deserve SOMETHING to compete in. Frankly, there's only been one match played out. the others either time out or advanced due to someone quitting

If this goes on like it has, I'm going to only have You and Black Chaos fight and if willing, DJ and YuYu again.

I gave everyone a good enough time to get ready for this, although you did a good amount of organization for this and I thank you as I'm not always on.

THIS HOWEVER IS ONLY IF NO ONE HAS DONE THEIR BATTLES BY THE 22ND.

So get them done otherwise I'm dropping people with or without their consent.

If this goes on like it has, I'm going to only have You and Black Chaos fight and if willing, DJ and YuYu again.

I gave everyone a good enough time to get ready for this, although you did a good amount of organization for this and I thank you as I'm not always on.

THIS HOWEVER IS ONLY IF NO ONE HAS DONE THEIR BATTLES BY THE 22ND.

So get them done otherwise I'm dropping people with or without their consent.

Got it, chief.

Anyone involved in the tourney still at this point will be informed as soon as possible

Man, if it ain't one thing its another. Me and Neo can't seem to fight each other. But I can fight other people. Well, some of them.

It's true, I was there. No matter how many times they tried to connect or relogged to GGPO they just couldn't fight even though they both could connect to me.

For that reason I suggest trying again as soon as possible, but with a different emulator. I already have kawaks uploaded and ready with a few games already put in to the roms folder

http://www.mediafire.com/?m67de488andttb1

Download it, test it out to see if it works properly, and then we'll test out netplay as soon as possible

Friendlies?

What do mean by that exactly..?

Basically anyone competing in the tournament that are waiting for their match, are online, and want to play some matches for fun (with people they are not matched up against, of course).

No one cares if you fight for fun, that's partly why we held this thing in the first place. If you ever wanna play a game in the first place just ask whenever in the thread or in the chat

No one cares if you fight for fun, that's partly why we held this thing in the first place. If you ever wanna play a game in the first place just ask whenever in the thread or in the chat

That's why I did ask i.e. my previous post. :P

DjHero and SesshomaGoku23 have fought their match

It was a close match, but we do have a victor.

The Winner IS.... (you can not look until you watch the match yourself which will be uploaded shortly)

SesshomaGoku23! With a comeback of 1-2

The Winner will be move forward in the brackets and will now face BJay. Please fight as soon as possible be it via chat or messaging.

The Loser will be moved to the losers'Brackets, as for who you will face....uh....Lagato will have to look into that due to a lot of people in the losers' are not present.