THE NEXT MFFA TOURNAMENT. Should it Continue?

LegatoSkyheart

Lego, that decision should be reversed. i was there in chat Suunday night, & Twi was ready to battle. Realest had to leave all of a sudden, so he couldn't fight. they're both my boyz, so i mean no harm here, but Twi should advance, fair is fair.

I already made the move. I could however drop Lightflare completely if that's the case.

I already made the move. I could however drop Lightflare completely if that's the case.

I'll let Light answer that himself. I suggest either moving the prizes to another tourney or hold a new one entirely, this time with a rule stating you have the time to participate with an agreement of disqualification if they do not turn up to fight within the allotted time

I'll let Light answer that himself. I suggest either moving the prizes to another tourney or hold a new one entirely, this time with a rule stating you have the time to participate with an agreement of disqualification if they do not turn up to fight within the allotted time

Thanks for everones patients, but I've had enough chances. I really want to at least show that I deserve to be here, but unless I can get new controller soon it doesn't look like I will. I'm willing to start over. Sorry I bailed, Ky. Life happened. I think I have a good chance of getting a new controller this weekend, Thursday perhaps. But that's in 2 days. Whatever Legato decides.

Thanks for everones patients, but I've had enough chances. I really want to at least show that I deserve to be here, but unless I can get new controller soon it doesn't look like I will. I'm willing to start over. Sorry I bailed, Ky. Life happened. I think I have a good chance of getting a new controller this weekend, Thursday perhaps. But that's in 2 days. Whatever Legato decides.

Im sorry light but that is no excuse for what happened on saturday.  On saturday you got on exactly at 10:30 pm eastern time as soon as you got on the chat I asked you if you wanted to do our match and you said yes saying ''ill be waiting in ggpo''.  I get on ggpo you weren't there i wait for you for 15 mins and then i check back on the mffa chat and all you were doing was sharing danbooru pics with bruce and the rest of the guys.  I Private message you in the chat more than 5 times checking if you were coming or not, but you didnt reply you were still sharing pics in the chat.  as i last resort i try to PM you in the forums but one problem idk if you had it on your privacy settings but i always get ''sorry but this user cant recieve any pms'' I test pming other people in the forum and they get it just fine but when it comes to you I cant message you so how am i suppose to contact you if you wont recieve any of my PM's.  Then after 2 hours of trying to get to you while you are still sharing pics in the forum you said you were leaving then i message you one more time saying ''WHAT ABOUT OUR MATCH'' and you say nothing and just leave.  Then bruce says  I should wait for you on sunday I wait for more than 10 hours till midnight and guess what.  You didnt show up either.  All you had to do while you were chating with the guys was just take least 5-10 mins of your time to just to have our match but no you just stayed chatting.  Im sorry but that is no excuse

:areyoukidding: wow... I didn't share pics, bro. I commented on a few, but I was barely in there. It probably showed my name but I was kicked out after I didn't post for a while. I never saw the private messages cuz I want really there. I just came back to say goodbye for the day. I actually went to ggpo, but I think you were in a match with Sesho. You'd probably got tired of waiting. I worked 14 hours Sat. No exaggeration. In in church all day on Sundays, if I'm not working. That's no excuse, just saying. In really sorry about your frustration. I'm kinda frustrated that I can't participate the way I want to. Whatever Legato decides..

Look you two, at this point either way the tourney should be dropped and redone with people who will participate. Maybe even held off until a holiday of somekind.

Lightflare, no offense but you're right about not fighting until your controller's back in order again. A lot of the waiting for your matches is your controller messing up as well as your work schedule. I like your determination, but if you aren't in the condition to play it makes no difference.

Ky, chill out a bit. We get you're frustrated. We're all frustrated at how this turned out. But chewing each other out is not the answer to this

THE FINAL BRACKET

http://challonge.com/MFFANEXTFinale

FINAL 9 ARE

• kyblackflame
  • Brucelee41126
  • SeSsHoMaGoku23
  • Fire_Break_Kannon_Alp
  • DJhero 35
  • Black Chaos
  • Gamer251
  • Kamau
  • Bjay

The Fights Start NOW.

Same Rules as before except for some stipulations.

• You must be present.
  • If you back out you must announce it.
  • If your Battle goes un-fought for 3 days, the person not present to fight is dropped.
  • This Tournament ends On the 4th.

The Prize is the Same.

The Game is the Same.

and remember have fun. This is The Finale people! Get Hype!

Advancement day!

Give me the latest on who's been eager to play Bruce.

However Black Chaos advances because he's ready.

Here's the report.

DJ has shown up less lately, so yeah Black advances :redcard:

Not a word from BJay, but to be fair, he's the most inflicted with timezones in this tourney

Not a word from Kamau, though he shows up sometimes. About 3 times a week I guess at max

Not a word from Alp, I think he's preoccupied with life right now, not sure

Nope, not Gamer either, no reason whatsoever given, even though the last time he showed up he blamed Ky for their match not happening (who was actually the first to fight when given a chance and the main recorder)

In other words: Ky, Black Chaos, Sess and myself have been the only ones who commonly show up to fight

Probably should have been the final 4 instead of 9....

Just found out about the tournament.

Unfortunately for the next couple of days I'm online only for 45 minutes (currently 7.34AM here) 7AM to 7.45AM. However, on the 5th (4th for you guys) I'll be online and have much more free time.

i'm here, been constantly thinkin' about this tourney, & i'm not tryna flake out at all. apparently, by Bjay's post, i won't be able to battle him til tha last day, but i don't mind much tho; he shouldn't miss his opportunity to battle, i know i wouldn't want to have mine taken from me. i know this possibly means multiple fights by myself or him in tha same day &/or certain time frame, but i'm down, so.....

i'll be on chat a bit later, catch y'all when.

Just suggestion, maybe just leave it open forevers. Factor in everyone here lives in different parts of the world and times. Perhaps in thread challenge persons and set up time then post results. Hence why I was suggesting sticky topic. Everyone could play each other anytime, without deadline of finals to find king of the hill. It's good idea just hard for everyone to hook up, so don't dispair. For example I'd wanted in but you guys started when I was working.

I have been on much at all I work nights so I'm mostly asleep or at work when most of yall are online.

No the Tournment will not go on forever, I actually gave a lot of you plenty of time to do this stuff and yet like you said people have lives and live in different parts in the world.

If you suggest for the Tournament to go on Forever then might as well not have a Tournament at all.

Because I didn't update the Bracket, Bjay and Alp try to play tomorrow.

Though I'm dropping Gamer and Kamau, They had their chance.

FIGHTS THAT ARE LEFT

Bjay vs Alp

Brucelee vs Winner of Bjay vs Alp

Black Chaos vs Winner of Brucelee vs Bjay or Alp.

wrong. i was here for a 30+ min window before Bjay's post. heck, i basically just miss'd him by that much, lol. no matter tho, i feel he should advance over me, since he was here for more of tha tourney than i was.

i still want that battle tho Bjay, just to see.....  :attack:

They really did fight.

...However, they got caught up their matches and lost track. SO Alp conceited, satisfied her fought an opponent.

I fought BJay myself. He almost had me, but I won 2-1. I suppose Blackchaos and I fight one last time

Alright I'll update the bracket.

It's just you and Blackchoas now.