Super Battletoads

Ultra Fatality

if anything hes actually bigger than the original size it was snes I believe. Could be sega. it was on both.

yeah your Laharl from both snes and sega genesis/megadrive gamed called Battle Toad in Beatlemaniacs

but for the arcade version rash is bit bigger mid size character

Posted Image

Ok People First off he is at his normal size and he only looks bigger in his game just because its his game i mean come on now and as for the pals im already working on it and he has his normal green pal just hit x and i know rash has some pal issues i said it like idk how many times it was a rush job im already working on the pal fixes tell me something i don't know please but any who i already got one fixed so dont worry they will be fine maybe

ok just to settle this really quick 

battle toads Nes 1991

Amiga 1992

sega master drive/game gear/ genesis 1993

amiga cd in 1994

game boy - some point in 95

Battle toads and double dragon 

Released in 1993 for the NES, Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, SNES and Game Boy.

Battletoads in Battlemaniacs: Released in 1993 for the SNES and in 1994 for the Sega Master System.

Battletoads (arcade game) aka Super Battletoads: An arcade game released in 1994

so now u know what came when ........ moving on 

u know it

oh and BTW

Tetsu The Hidden Rain, totally forgot to congratulate u on the releases bud, u did a good job, i still want to test what ever u got coming next, wink , wink nod nod , but these 3 have replaced my other 3 i had , keep it up 

Hey its not my fault people don't know there battletoads and for rash he the only one he does have a mix of Battletoads battlemaniacs sprites because he didnt have enough hurt sprites in Super battletoads or battletoads arcade so there thats why his pal is crazy and im really having a hard time fixing it guys :(

u know it

oh and BTW

Tetsu The Hidden Rain, totally forgot to congratulate u on the releases bud, u did a good job, i still want to test what ever u got coming next, wink , wink nod nod , but these 3 have replaced my other 3 i had , keep it up 

Thanks man seriously :) and just read my within the rain files to see who im working on next alright

Same here. Nice work, bro.

Thanks man

To make them over 6ft as in the arcade descriptions, im not sure how? Even high filtered might look bad on such small sprites.

If i was to make them bigger they would look really bad there fine the way they are believe me i wanted to make them bigger but it looked really wrong

I honestly want to make her but she doesn't have any enough sprties to be a full character just a helper at best and i know that sweet sweet ass of hers lol

what about all those crap chracters people make from strickers from marvel and capcom, they have no frams of animation. 

I thought this would be using the sprites from the little-known arcade version.  Those would be bigger and have a lot more frames of animation, and all three characters have their own sprites (since all three are playable):

http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/battletoads/sheet/50079/

http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/battletoads/sheet/50080/

http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/battletoads/sheet/50081/

Unfortunately, you never fight the Dark Queen directly in that version, so she doesn't have any sprites at all.

Still, I'll have to give these three a try.

what about all those crap chracters people make from strickers from marvel and capcom, they have no frams of animation. 

actually they do have sprites everyone from MvC has enough sprites to be a full character

I thought this would be using the sprites from the little-known arcade version.  Those would be bigger and have a lot more frames of animation, and all three characters have their own sprites (since all three are playable):

http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/battletoads/sheet/50079/

http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/battletoads/sheet/50080/

http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/battletoads/sheet/50081/

Unfortunately, you never fight the Dark Queen directly in that version, so she doesn't have any sprites at all.

Still, I'll have to give these three a try.

I used these sprites dude can't you tell  and i know it sucks you don't fight the dark queen but i know i could find away to make her

• 1 year later...

Yes, Nightmare. Someone DID make the battletoads for MUGEN. ...Hmmm, I wonder when the previous post was posted. :hmm:

Hey ease off bro he's new here and a bit new to mugen sort to speak I invited him so he can see all my other stuff I made I never I told I made the toads but then again like I said he's pretty noobish to mugen so if every little thing surprises him you know why

Hey you didnt tell me you made the battletoads bro love those guys downloading them right away

Yep, though I really think the original post needs some reformating (since a forum update a while ago borked it.)

Unrelated, while there's no official mod-enforced rule regarding bumps, it is generally frowned upon to bump threads if it's just to say "nice char".

• 1 year later...

When i put add the zitz character to the Select.def file, and then go to the game to test it comes up with this when i choose the character :(

-----------------------------------------------------

Error message: Can't open pal4
Error loading chars/SBT.Zitz/SBT.Zitz.def
Error loading p1

help pls :(

14 minutes ago, adallas18 said:

When i put add the zitz character to the Select.def file, and then go to the game to test it comes up with this when i choose the character :(

Error message: Can't open pal4
Error loading chars/SBT.Zitz/SBT.Zitz.def
Error loading p1

help pls :(

I fixed it the section in the character's folder the SBT.def file the pallets was messed up

pal1    = SBT.Zitz.act  ;Palettes (can have up to 12)
pal2    = pal1
pal3    = pal3
pal4    = pal4

-------------------------------
pal# didnt have .act after it