This Makoto edit named Seven.....

Shinzaki

You know that was supposed to be the author's self insert, and that the author died of cancer a few years back, right?

Still doesn't change the fact her characters were cheap as hell, especially that damn Omni Psych Super Dizzy

Toaster only told me that it was a self insert. He didn't tell me about the author's death, so....that's my fault right here.

I guess.

Hi kai you should know that I never ask for cheap character or rare type but I was wondering if you have the heart and send me that makoto edit threw my pm and pretty please uploaded threw sendspace. and you should know that I am not a fan of collecting rare stuff or private character in general, I just cruise and i want to try her out for my self

Hi kai you should know that I never ask for cheap character or rare type but I was wondering if you have the heart and send me that makoto edit threw my pm and pretty please uploaded threw sendspace. and you should know that I am not a fan of collecting rare stuff or private character in general, I just cruise and i want to try her out for my self

Sure, I'll have to ask Toaster if I can send it.