Sukumizu Ingrid

aceofdiamonds

Question

7 answers to this question

Of course it depends on the quality of the char, not on the panty shots per sprites in sff ratio.

This Ingrid is particularly funny, like the Karin from the same author. That Karin is one of my favourite chars, despite being a little broken.

But I don't have any girl from Vanguard Princess in Mugen, for example.

Not because I find them gross or too erotic, or not erotic enough. But simply because I never found a girl from that game which is actually fun to play.

Of course it depends on the quality of the char, not on the panty shots per sprites in sff ratio.

This Ingrid is particularly funny, like the Karin from the same author. That Karin is one of my favourite chars, despite being a little broken.

But I don't have any girl from Vanguard Princess in Mugen, for example.

Not because I find them gross or too erotic, or not erotic enough. But simply because I never found a girl from that game which is actually fun to play.

I have some fanservice in game, I think. Not sure if Yoko and non-hentai A-Shi count. That said I usually prefer at least semi-functional clothing for my chars, so a swim suit Ingrid (watches video) is gonna fit right in!!!! DLD!

As for Vanguard Princess, I thoroughly enjoy Yui and love the sprite work on the characters. Of course I also main Sol Badguy so...yeah.