May 3rd 2006

Ryon

On this day Mugen Free For All was created by argument.

Myself and a women by the name of "RareMugen" began a website known as Rare Mugen , where we wanted to share characters and stages and just share everything.

I barely knew coding and she didnt know how to code at all.

We made 2 stages together. called Ryu Tribute and Ken Tribute. Which were mortal kombat 1 stages but instead of MK character statues it was Ryu and Ken.

They were single layer stage, That i tried to make parallax floors, which i did to a level.

In any case We had a big argument over who takes more credit for the stage, I said we go 50 50, since i coded and she designed it. But she wanted more percentage, So i argued back saying I should take more % because I coded them which was harder since I never did it before.

So we broke ways, I went my way she went her own way (I could swear that Big Boss on mugen guild IS her, but Big Boss denies it)

Leaving Rare Mugen behind I wanted to create a place where people could share there creations without restrictions (I didn't know it was called Warehousing at the time) So out of the moment I decided to make a "freeforum" website and on the fly I couldnt think of a name so I randomly came up with Mugen Free For All, Little did I know 7 years later later we'd still be strong and kicking ass.

The only reason I assume this is the official date of creation is because Mr.Steve recalls joining on May 6th and I made the forum a few days prior so I strongly feel this day is our official date of birth.

I went to youtube (the major place for mugen folks at the time) and Kidnapped a band of hooligans little did I know they were gonna be the best friends that helped MFFA become what it was.

With their (Spiritual Administrators) help Mugen Free For All has become what it is today, And I thank them for supporting me throughout these years, And my experiments on the forums blowing them up.

Mugen Free For All V1 (Free Forums)

Mugen Free For All V2 (Free Forums / Golden Age)

Mugen Forever (Secret Forum)

Orochi Mugen (GodChrisAngelo's Site, Considered Sister Site)

Mugen Free For All V3 (Got Hosting Became Own Site / PHPBB 2 )

Mugen Free For All V4 (PHPBB 3 )

Gaming Free For All (SmartMachine Forums (SMF))

Mugen Free For All V5 (PHPBB 3 )

Gaming Free For All (End Of GFFA)

Mugen Free For All V6 (Invision Power Board) - October 2011 ~ Present.

It's been a long time this place has been around it seems. I remember I showed up in V2 so I've been around a good while. It's been fun to say the least.

Though I among others know the real reason why we went through so many of those versions...

if only i had known their were other like minded people , but i was too busy "hosting' on esnips  forever and like Laharl i joined up before this version and agree it seems like a long time ago, but ive made alot of real great friends on here and am forever grateful that Ry rewarded all the work i put in for the site ,with the trust he has given me and for all the help hes given me since i joined up with MFFA , he tried his damndest to teach me how to create a character, but it just never sunk in lol 

Ahh the NSFW section....also, I remember v2...that shit was soooo long ago I still remember how we ended up on v3..... but yeah man it's been great being on this forum man...I don't remember v1 much, other than that it was i think orangish and black or maybe it was red....I was a ghost leecher not gonna lie

Wow!  I never knew about MFFA detailed history until now!  Being a Founder is not an easy job!

My MUGEN life started in 2004 and I think I came across with your old Rare Mugen web site, well, at least the name of the web site sounds a bit familiar to me.

And, yes, in those times the MUGEN permission/credit thing was quite a big long topic/argument matter.

May MFFA grow and sustain forever! :charging:

LOL. teaching people since 2011.

here is a screen shot from MFFA V2, in 2007.

Posted Image

Sorry for the compression, but If you look carefully you can see Big Sally's name there.

It just shows that he's been a brother mother thru and thru.