Main Characters Thread

Warning:

These images are very large to clearly indentify the characters in the image. Please spoiler any Main Characters image posted

Example: (spoiler) blah blah(/spoiler)

Please make sure you [ ] and not ( ) to activate the code

Mine

Posted Image

Template for those who want to make their own and show who they main with.

Posted Image

New Larger Edition, completely redone

Posted Image

You can place characters of each corresponding game as you wish, even if you no longer have the game with you and just show who you used most

Do NOT put in characters that are not playable in a game in a box. It will confuse others

Example: M. Bison in 3rd Strike

Please put down your name exactly as it is if you plan on putting in your username for Xbox Live and so on. This way others can add and challenge you with no problems.

Simply leave areas blank if you have not played the game or have no mains to speak of.

You may challenge and request matches as you wish in this thread or head to our chatroom to request matches and talk here.

If you have more games you wish to mention simply cut down to the option games section and add more games. We don't need to full images for just more optional games

For information about GGPO, go here

Have fun

this could be fun but I think it needs more official sections.

Agreed, but I'm not the one who made this thing and I doubt I could make a copy.

I WILL however sure as hell try. If someone can make a better template please do

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I give mine a try:

90UpCz4.png

I don't put my psn's name as I don't play online yet and play console game rarely nowadays. How I wished there are X-Men vs. Street Fighter, Marvel vs Street Fighter, X-Men Children of the Atom and Marvel Super Heroes in the image template :P