What type of characters do You like in MUGEN

I also like 1 button finals (Daigoro chars), 2 buttons finals (Latroy6 chars), 1 button mashing finals (like Super Mario and Super Luigi by ShinRyoga and NeoAnkh) and 2 buttons mashing finals characters (like Iceman by Excursion).

I also like 1 button finals (Daigoro chars), 2 buttons finals (Latroy6 chars), 1 button mashing finals (like Super Mario and Super Luigi by ShinRyoga and NeoAnkh) and 2 buttons mashing finals characters (like Iceman by Excursion).

I hate those their annoying 

I kinda moved away from MUGEN a bit back when eBFP (English Bid For Power) came out for Quake III. Has been kinda hard to get back into the 2D MUGEN world after that came out around 2004 or so. I think I answered this in another topic a while back. But I didn't comment on the Quake III stuff. Anyway, original ideas is my big one. So much stuff is so similar which is to be expected since most fighters are basically similar to begin with. But I like the implementation of 'strategy' type features and I am not much on the reflexes stuff which is why I lost interest with most of the fighting game stuff over the years. It gets pretty boring just mashing the same buttons over and over again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...