What type of characters do You like in MUGEN

My favorites would have to be the Special Ops characters and all Jjba characters(its a shame how the collection here is in shambles). I rarely play Mugen so I would just go ahead and say Anything old I don't have yet.

Character that play like in their original fighting game like Ryu by Warusaki3 plays like he is in his Capcom vs SNK 2 game, Ryu by GM plays like he is in his Street Fighter 3 Third Strike, Kyo by Ikaruga plays like he is in his King of Fighter 98

I like most video games chars like the Super Mario series by Nintendo (My favorites are Super Mario by ShinRyoga and Princess Daisy), Kirby series by Nintendo and Hal Laboratory (Kirby by Cyanide and Meta Knight by Sprx11), Pokemon series by Nintendo and Game Freak(Pikachu by Xed and Oshawott), LoZ series by Nintendo (Link), EarthBound by Nintendo (NESS and PAULA), Sonic series by SEGA (Sonic, Knuckles and Shadow by ABAB and L6's Sonic characters) and Megaman series by Capcom (Megaman by Jin Kasama, MvC2 Roll and Iceman by Excursion). Also like the Dragon Ball (and Dragon Ball Z), Street Fighter series by Capcom (mostly females like Chun-Li, Sakura Kasugano and Cammy White) and Naruto characters (like Sakura, Tenten or Tsunade).

I liek hentie characterz and boob ladiez

also big headed anime gurl

On serious note, i like characters that can combo crazy, like Melty Blood ones.

Ryoucchi you mean hentai right?

I welcome all types of MUGEN characters, especially mains, rivals, sub-bosses, and final bosses, well, except hentai ones.

@devilgenemugen:

>> Character that play like in their original fighting game....like Ryu by GM plays like he is in his Street Fighter 3 Third Strike.... Yes!  GM's SF3.3 Gill is my favorite MUGEN boss character!  GM is my favorite MUGEN idol too!

I also like both accurate and custom ones.  I wish I have the ability to make accurate MUGEN characters.........but no :(