New Version of Street Fighter 4

Chances are we get Demon Chun-Li or Evil Cammy or Possessed Rose, considering last time the "New" character was just another form of Akuma, and not getting hopes up in case they play the same dick-move twice.

So guys, the wait is over....the 5TH character - DECAPRE!!!

I'm not sure whether I'm happy or not with this news...although in my perspective, it still sound like Capcom has cheat on us. Like we have been stated before, the 5th character is the new character that was never in Street Fighter before, but we already knows that Decapre always exist in Street Fighter universe even though she's not playable. For me, adding her is same like if Capcom add Retsu. Not to mentioned, already see a huge amount of community whose quite angry because the 5th character is only a clone of Cammy (at least Oni and Evil Ryu looks awesome even though they also a clone characters).

3-16-2014.....the day HYPE died....

...Also, Decapre appeared in Street Fighter Alpha 3 (and Upper, and MAX).
So yea, they cheated us...

The very fact that Decapre is a mix-up oriented charge character with angled teleports and psycho power should alert you that this character is going to be very different than Cammy. She is also a work in progress. She doesn't even have Cammy's Spiral Arrow anymore and is deviating farther and farther away from being Cammy. But no, to you guys, just because they have the same base model, they're obviously the same character.

Decapre was an intro that appeared for not even 3 seconds and she was never playable. A small Cameo isn't anything.

I said before and I'll say it again it's not what the character looks like, it's what the character plays like.

Also all of you are dismissing all of the other things to look forward to in Ultra Street Fighter 4 such as:

- 5 additional characters
- 5 additional stages
- added Red Focus Attack
- added delayed wakeup
- added Ultra Combo W
- added Edition Select
- added 3v3 team battle
- added ability to upload your online matches directly to YouTube
- removed unblockable setups for USFIV characters
- improved netcode; changed connection strength to display ping in milliseconds rather than current coloured status
- made button configuration quicker
- completely revamped character trials
- rebalanced characters

Gill is a god.

Gill is a god.

Gill is a god.

th_092_.gif

LOL!!! :awesome

Gill_sa_seraphicwing.gif

" Kneel before your master! "

I always like that winning quote of his. His background story definitely doesn't fit yet for the current SF4 story. This is why I can't wait to see the new SF with the continuation story of SF3, maybe after this more "God" will come to SF universe :bringitout: I also want to know what will happen to Ryu, he obviously will become more powerful because he's been trained secretly by Oro. So, the more powerful the heroes, the more powerful foe must come!

Asura's Wrath make both Ryu and Akuma incredibly godlike/DBZ type powerful

lol hating on his resurrection level 3 super? XD

LOL! Not really (doe its annoying) but like Sham was saying Gill dosn't quite fit the the current story in SF4 Though Its leading up to it thanks to Seth.

But I Believe Urien should be in this as well Since some of Seth's Basic moves are based on his. =P

LOL! Not really (doe its annoying) but like Sham was saying Gill dosn't quite fit the the current story in SF4 Though Its leading up to it thanks to Seth.

But I Believe Urien should be in this as well Since some of Seth's Basic moves are based on his. =P

Yea agree, Urien fit for the current story. He is not overlooking godlike type. He is more like M. Bison type.

sf3_adam.gifWhy not Adam by tokage? seriously he is much harder than Gill.

This for alternate skin for Gill

She's alway a charge character which makes how she plays alot different, she plays more like Juni from Alpha 3 the only problem people have with her is she looks like cammy who is the most hated character right now

Cammy is the most hated character now? Wow...I didn't know that...I thought Cammy was one of the fans favourite.

Well guys, maybe I'm late, I just notice that the 6 new stages that will be include as well, from what I see the stages is also stages from Street Fighter x Tekken too. Is that true? Maybe my eyes was wrong.

yes the new stages as well as the 5 capcom characters are from SfxT it's a way of capcom saying we are done with that game.

In tourny Cammy is the most hated character for this version of the game. She was always a good character but shes great in this version the only other 2 character that are up there with her are akuma and Fei long.

This for alternate skin for Gill

Cammy is the most hated character now? Wow...I didn't know that...I thought Cammy was one of the fans favourite.

Well guys, maybe I'm late, I just notice that the 6 new stages that will be include as well, from what I see the stages is also stages from Street Fighter x Tekken too. Is that true? Maybe my eyes was wrong.

A lot of people dislike her because she has a ton of advantages over other characters and a ton of people don't know how to deal with her.

And yes they are stages from SFxT, this is announced almost day 1

What about the DLC system for the Super and Arcade Edition? Are those DLC is single or pack? If single, I thought I only want to grab Decapre only, but if it was pack, then I have to think about it first. I'm only interested to test Decapre myself for now.

If I recall correctly, you can pay $15 dollars to upgrade AE to Ultra. Ultra will have all characters characters and the only dlc would really be alt costumes. But yeah those characters are exclusive to Ultra.

i'm sorry but capcom are idiots.

p439367.png

I scoffed. You say that like it isn't a common fact at this point.

Capcom has pretty much been making quite a few shit decisions for quite some time now. Aside from a game being good or innovative, Capcom has been making one bad call after the next for years. Asura's Wrath being made? Cool! But you have to pay for the true ending and then the controversial remake DmC is made.(In Dante's own words "Fuck you")  Strider getting a remake? Fantastic, he was hidden for too long! Now we got this chick.Maybe she will get her own unique skillset and maybe she'll even be decent character with complimenting attributes, but it doesn't change the concept that she's pretty much the next Cammy in a few ways (mostly in terms of backstory and looks. Puppet being mind controlled and seems to be at war with herself mentally.) Seriously, it looks like a Russian Cammy that got lessons from Vega and mixed the two together from the trailer

Maybe it's me being a bit of a shithead or me just being tired of Street Fighter IV in general but it seems kind of silly that another Shadowloo Doll is being put in here when the two already familiar Juni and Juli are around. Doesn't help that she doesn't , Not to mention that another girl is being placed in the game, what will Juri already being the poster girl for Street Fighter IV. I guess my main gripe is that it feels like they're digging into holes they already looked into and are now just popping it into a new character, like if Sakura was faced with the Dark Hadou similar to Ryu. Feels lazy and kind of trying to say "hey we still have creativity!"m when so many other characters could be brought back into the fray and the potential is wasted (top offenders would be Karin a rival to the beloved Sakura, or Sean the franchise's second joke character. Seriously, I'd kill to see Sean and Dan duke it out.) 

The only thing I can compliment is the fact that Decapre IS a real character that wasn't just shoehorned in. She really WAS with the other dolls this whole time and if you replay SFA3 you can see her standing there with the others before leaving things to Juni and Juli who are considered the stronger dolls in hand to hand aside from Cammy at the time. Sort of shows the attention to detail I guess.

Well, let's hope Capcom make an epic returns back for this PS4/XBone gen. The director of Dragon's Dogma has express his interest to make the Devil May Cry 5, I hope it will happen.

Asura's Wrath being made? Cool! But you have to pay for the true ending

This...yeah I have to admit, Asura's Wrath was one of a great game that Capcom has made but the DLC things...oh my...I'm also feel pissed at that time. The DLC system that Capcom using was really worst, this is one of the problem why Street Fighter x Tekken is disappoint by fans. Street Fighter x Tekken was supposed to be a great game, sadly the DLC system use on it has broke the game.

Well, let's hope Capcom make an epic returns back for this PS4/XBone gen. The director of Dragon's Dogma has express his interest to make the Devil May Cry 5, I hope it will happen.

This...yeah I have to admit, Asura's Wrath was one of a great game that Capcom has made but the DLC things...oh my...I'm also feel pissed at that time. The DLC system that Capcom using was really worst, this is one of the problem why Street Fighter x Tekken is disappoint by fans. Street Fighter x Tekken was supposed to be a great game, sadly the DLC system use on it has broke the game.

If we're going by assumptions, then DMC5 has already been confirmed since capcom has already filed a new game

Aslo, Street Fighter X Tekken is still a fundamentally flawed game without the dlc gems and had an awful release iirc.

Not sure why JDM would post down my post, except for the fact he's probably a fanboy, but whatever...

The very fact that Decapre is a mix-up oriented charge character with angled teleports and psycho power should alert you that this character is going to be very different than Cammy. She is also a work in progress. She doesn't even have Cammy's Spiral Arrow anymore and is deviating farther and farther away from being Cammy. But no, to you guys, just because they have the same base model, they're obviously the same character.

Decapre was an intro that appeared for not even 3 seconds and she was never playable. A small Cameo isn't anything.

I said before and I'll say it again it's not what the character looks like, it's what the character plays like.

Also all of you are dismissing all of the other things to look forward to in Ultra Street Fighter 4 such as:

- 5 additional characters
- 5 additional stages
- added Red Focus Attack
- added delayed wakeup
- added Ultra Combo W
- added Edition Select
- added 3v3 team battle
- added ability to upload your online matches directly to YouTube
- removed unblockable setups for USFIV characters
- improved netcode; changed connection strength to display ping in milliseconds rather than current coloured status
- made button configuration quicker
- completely revamped character trials
- rebalanced characters

No lie, so far, she looks like a mix between Cammy, M. Bison (Dictator), and Vega imo...

Other than Decapre, I like USF4, and when it comes out, I'm going to upgrade my copy of SSF4:AE