[UPDATED 7/14/13] Zangief Released

Forget accuracy. That's so boring. That's only good when you're the only one who made the character. You at least want one good accurate version. We already had that, so a custom Zangief was a great idea. Do you have any ideas for a custom Super Art?

Yeah, I know what you mean. If I went for accuracy, he wouldn't be able to combo at all! Hmm, a custom super... I wasn't actually planning on adding one to be honest.

I think you could really create something special. You have some great ideas. Maybe a few strikes into a strong grapple. Or...this.  

Holy crap! That's insane lol. I might do it or something like it, but at this point I think it's best to fix what's still broken.

Wll I be Damned I thought I never see u do a Non Anime Character atleast you broke the habit Alexei good release still

Haha, yeah. I was kind of stuck in rut. Simply going through the motions without much care. Sadly, I made a commitment to finishing that Naruto game. I plan to. If another character catches my eye, then I'll be sure to make them, but I have to continue that project. It's not even that appealing to me anymore. :

Haha, yeah. I was kind of stuck in rut. Simply going through the motions without much care. Sadly, I made a commitment to finishing that Naruto game. I plan to. If another character catches my eye, then I'll be sure to make them, but I have to continue that project. It's not even that appealing to me anymore. :

That's rough. But I feel ya, bro. Gotta finish whatchu start.

yea you have to or you gonna get it :troll: but as a Naruto Fan of Original and Shippuden I demand this game be finished but yea hope to see what Full Game Elements you have in stored for us

That's rough. But I feel ya, bro. Gotta finish whatchu start.

Yep!

yea you have to or you gonna get it :troll: but as a Naruto Fan of Original and Shippuden I demand this game be finished but yea hope to see what Full Game Elements you have in stored for us

Lol, I can take you all. BRING IT ON!

Yeah, I did have some things planned. After all of Zangief's updates are out (there's a major one coming soon), I'm going to get back to adjusting all the characters and fixing any and all bugs. Then, I think I'll work on full-game elements.

Same here bro, been doin' stuff slow lately. I don't know why...

This zangief is awesome for 2 reasons the first being that when I added him to the roster and selected him, everyone threw out dub's betting against me which resulted in a hugh profit fuck yea the second being that this is the first zangief to be universally playable amongst a big group, people in general avoid zangief due to his hard ass super art commands and his lack of combos. Great release

This zangief is awesome for 2 reasons the first being that when I added him to the roster and selected him, everyone threw out dub's betting against me which resulted in a hugh profit fuck yea the second being that this is the first zangief to be universally playable amongst a big group, people in general avoid zangief due to his hard ass super art commands and his lack of combos. Great release

Lol, I'm glad I could aid in your gamble. :P Thanks man! That was my intent. I try to make things easy but not overly simple. It's awesome that you can see that. Sometimes I just get BS about why my characters are never accurate.

don't forget to turn on his pallete config at the start of the round :P.

Yep, it's pretty good. However, you can select all those palettes on the character select screen as well. I made it so you could use either/or. :)

Mugen is over 12 years old by this point. Accuracy has been done to death. The people want inovation and for the characters that were tough to master to be more functional. I been playing street fighter since Ryu had red hair lol.

Lol, I hear ya man. Not to mention, if accuracy sucks, then why do it? (My opinion of course. :P)

um no the game was objectively bad there was seriously so much wrong with it. compared to new ones the first one was garbage and anyone who defends it thats just sad. have you even played fighting street? its trash.

on the other hand I suggest we not use Alexeis release topic to discuss this.

um no the game was objectively bad there was seriously so much wrong with it. compared to new ones the first one was garbage and anyone who defends it thats just sad. have you even played fighting street? its trash.

on the other hand I suggest we not use Alexeis release topic to discuss this.

Yeah! GTFO bro! XD