Ryou's Random Drawing

Kazagami

• 1 year later...

i've gotten back to the drawing mood lately, so i'm just gonna drop these for now:

EO1eEFbUYAAyMpI?format=jpg&name=large

1. An oc that was originally meant to be a Alice Margatroid rip-off but somehow got elements of Vira (Granblue Fantsy) and SOPMOD (Girls Frontline) thrown into the mix as time went.

EP22Xq7U8AIqJkR?format=jpg&name=large

2. a lion girl oc i've had since i was in the 8th grade, never thought much about her until i got to know siege from arknights and became a connoiseur of lion girls. her rather outrageous hairdo is based of off a character from a 2007 visual novel, who she also happens to share her name with: https://akaneironisomarusaka.fandom.com/wiki/Tsukasa_Kiryu

and what follows below is a compilation of cursed imagery that i created solely for shits and giggles:

EOnsqztUYAAO0_3?format=jpg&name=large

EPqqXOwUYAEIV2O?format=jpg&name=large

EPqqXOyUcAE6h_1?format=jpg&name=large

EP3qXNkU0AEmSYw?format=jpg&name=large

When she's not busy with law enforcement (she works as what can be described as my oc universe equivalent of a police officer), Minagi gets a kick out of annoying the living s*** out of her co-worker, Mizuki Schwarzenbaum (any resemblance that this character bears to Patchouli Knowledge of Touhou fame is purely coincidental, I swear)

• 1 year later...