Super Smash Bros Brawl Samus Release 0.5

Odb718

Posted Image

So I've been dying to post a couple shots of my work. I'm making Samus from SSBB for the Wii. As of this moment I have 1,742 1,783 sprites in 70 folders all similar to the one above. I'm still making her sprites. I've got almost all of Samus' 18 basic moves. I am missing Crouching light and medium punches, and Air Fierce kick. They should be done in a day or two. (yes, I made 41 sprites for 3 moves)
After that the Char project is ready to begin. Ok So I lied. I stayed up and made the 3 moves. I plan on starting the Char without the use of pallets and then adapting the new sprites into place. I've got a working sprite set with 1 pallet. It's pretty good considering the depth of color Samus started with. It's not perfect but pixel work will have to wait a long time.

I'm STILL looking for a photoshop master. A TRUE master to rip Samus apart and reduce her colors cleanly. I'd like to see Each group of colors knocked down to 16 40 colors each. I'd also like help with her dust/smoke/explosions.

Samus will play like SSBB but with a lot of XMvsSF mixed in. Pop-ups/pushblocks that sort of thing.

Posted Image

I plan on making Pitt from Kid Icarus next. So if I can get a good team that's always on we could have more than a few people done by the end of the year.

^^^^^^^^^ OLD NEWS ^^^^^^^^^

Here is an early beta. I've ripped a lot of the stuff that wasnt working 100% out.
http://host-a.net/u/Odb718/Samus718.rar
This link ^^^^ will always be the current version of Samus718.
If the link above isnt working you can use this link to download.

MAY NOT BE CURRENT.

https://mega.co.nz/#!wcJhUCKZ!AxL4HUaafiasKrv7Ni6KJEqguyoc3CHU68uWeWU7zNg

I have a completely different copy of Samus I'm working on. This is just to show how she plays and to get feed back.

I'm looking for people to help make pallets.
Posted Image

• 1 month later...