Isabeau Remake (2013)

smhungary89

Isabeau is one of my favorite Mugen character, and yeah, in the past I tried to edit her (repeatedly). Unfortunately, these edits were pretty bad. In the meantime, I released some other edits, I learned much from them, and here it is, I decied to remake her, once again. =)

Added:

- New sprites and fixed old sprites (eye scars, clothe details, hair)
- New sounds
- New intros and winstates
- New effects (hitspark, guarspark, dust, etc.)
- New palettes
- New AI
- Missing standard attacks and alternative normals (randomly selected).
- Run and short jump
- Throws
- Hyper combos
- Many minor fixes
- Boss mode (10th palette)
- God mode (11th & 12th palette)

Removed:

- Mukuro zombie
- Venom spawns
- Fatal

In semi-cheap mode, she use breaker projs, rapid method, auto-recover, anti-stun, never guarding, immune to projectiles and throws, F1 and F2. If her health is too low, she change into a special stage, where recover some health, and use reversal. Cheap mode... well in this mode, she mostly looks like Neo-Reaper Isabeau SSJ9, and very-very cheap. =)

Link: http://www.4shared.com/rar/MM9Unkxhce/isabeau_new_2016.html

Wow. Isabeau and your other characters are fantastic as always. But for some reason, I cannot download off of 4shared. smhungary, I was wondering if you could use like mediafire or Skydrive because now I am having problems downloading off of 4shared now :(

• 2 weeks later...

Dude I love this character! She's probably my favorite in Mugen so far too, so I got to ask since you have made at least one version of her. Would you consider her a hero? Villian? Anti-hero? Any idea on a back story?

Dude I love this character! She's probably my favorite in Mugen so far too, so I got to ask since you have made at least one version of her. Would you consider her a hero? Villian? Anti-hero? Any idea on a back story?

Well, 100%Ex-Inferis was her original creator, so maybe he can tell you her "true" backstory. I think, she is a villain, a daemonic witch girl, who (mostly) looks like the original Kula, but her personality is totally different. She act like a real daemon, so she is cruel, merciless, and inhuman.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, 100%Ex-Inferis was her original creator, so maybe he can tell you her "true" backstory. I think, she is a villain, a daemonic witch girl, who (mostly) looks like the original Kula, but her personality is totally different. She act like a real daemon, so she is cruel, merciless, and inhuman.

Okay, thanks mate!

• 2 weeks later...

I'ma fan of Isabeau, but do not like the Neo-Reaper Isabeau SSJ9, how I can cancel she? For her no longer be selectable, not even by the CPU.
(Bad English, I'm using Google translator, sorry).

My version is palette triggered, so it's only active, if you select pal11, or pal12.

• 2 years later...