KOF: Orochi K' by MKJ

MKJ

Sorry for such a long wait, been busy with life n' stuff. But here is a little video of my progress of Orochi K' so far guys, requested by a friend. I'm limited on Orochi adapted K' sprites, so don't expect too much of that. But I promise you it will be pretty good. If anyone would like to help me out on said sprites or whatever, give a shout.

So far:

- basic, special, grab, and super attacks with complete XIII hitsparks/supersparks
- K' voice snd, XIII snds, various sfx put together myself
- XIII flame effects, orochi effects and various 608 effects 
- 2 DMs and 1 SDM right now

Note:
This char will not be XIII accurate, so don't particularly expect all of the XIII perks to be applied to him (hyperdrive mode, whatever...).

http://youtu.be/6BFkz8QfUt4

Damn, i wish i didn't lose the sprites I made! I'd love to have seen them on your Orochi K'. Well anyways,I like how you're Orochi K' is coming along and i think the voices were a nice touch, keep it up. Now when will we see Iori? :P

holy... shit!

I proudly say i've never been so excited before!

This looks like one hell of a edit, I actually support this idea!

He's perfect!

holy shit.

I can't wait to try him out!

Damn, i wish i didn't lose the sprites I made! I'd love to have seen them on your Orochi K'. Well anyways,I like how you're Orochi K' is coming along and i think the voices were a nice touch, keep it up. Now when will we see Iori? :P

Thanks, I'm really just making stuff up as I go. and yeah, real hard to make it look nice with the lack of good sprites...seriously. And after this guy's done, THEN Iori...just you wait ;)

holy... shit!

I proudly say i've never been so excited before!

This looks like one hell of a edit, I actually support this idea!

He's perfect!

holy shit.

I can't wait to try him out!

I'm glad you really like it, I appreciate it. It'll be worth waiting for, I promise.

Thanks, I'm really just making stuff up as I go. and yeah, real hard to make it look nice with the lack of good sprites...seriously. And after this guy's done, THEN Iori...just you wait ;)

If this is you making stuff up as you go, keep doing that XD I know the pain of the lack of sprites.....but you're working with what you have pretty well. & I know the wait for Iori will be worth it :D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just like your True K', this looks like another over the top, sheer quality edit of yours.

I'm impressed by your work to say the least. Will you do more K' edits or move on to other edits/characters in the future?

Curious as I am, I wonder what the current state of affairs is on this little gem of yours.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This project is work in progress

He is not done yet. still not done @Kyo Type U and @True K' .

After this "Orochi K'" project [as he told me] he'll start editing True K' more

Then Kyo type U and then the next one will b "True Iori"

if i am not mistaken these are his plans he told me

But Lets see whose going to b the next one after orochi k

but lets hope first that he FINALLY complete it and be done with Orochi K :)

Hey my friends....are you alright??? I already know about this Orochi K progress, MKJ has post a new thread

As you see, I was the first to comment on his new thread plus even post some KOF manhua image there...you also comment on that new thread so why comment on this old thread anymore? Clearly you reply to my comment before MKJ post the new thread which has already answer my comment here. There's no need to reply any comment here since we have a new thread of this project. This thread should be lock or delete.