GFX For Share

Zenesis

That's some freakin' glorious magic thou possess in thine fingers, Ryoucchi!

You're very obliging! ^^

In that case, it won't hurt anybody to put out what I had in mind as a signature :

Sig size : 600*200

BG : Some sort of holy light

Text : Words without power (1 line) are completely worthless (2nd line)

Text should be positioned in the middle somewhat in gold colors with Deus appearing at the right side of the signature (you're still able to see his left hand)

I've got 1 more idea but I'll keep it until I see what you guys make of it.

Ryoucchi, you nailed it!

Well almost... XD

It looks better than I could have imagined. The only thing I can nitpick on is that I was aiming for the letters to have more of a golden/shiny radiation or to be more golden or shiny.

Finally, this 1 idea I had left was to add my username (slightly more darker colored than the text) on the signature. Either on the left top side or left down side. 

If you don't mind all too much, can you do 3 versions with the corrected letter color and 1 with the username on the left top side, 1 on the lower left side and 1 like you have already done but then just the corrected letter colors? Just so I can see what works out best for my taste.

Before I forget, your first signature of him is the best, so please continue with that.

Even though you had no obligation whatsoever to do this, I'm very happy to see you've been willing to spend your time doing this for me, Ryoucchi!  :goodmood:

Yeah, i can't make the text more shiny, deep apologies for that.

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's alright, Ryoucchi. If you can not do it, then I'm glad you at least tell me instead of saying nothing. ;)

I personally like the one where my username is on the left top side the most. Thanks for complying!

shiny like this ? Posted Image

If you mean those golden letters forming "Online" then indeed, like that would be better.

Zenesis, I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that signature!

You did an amazing job finishing it. In no way could I ever ask for it to be better.

Thanks Ryoucchi, for taking on my request in the first place and not giving up!

And my gratitude also goes to you Zenesis, for offering your help to Ryoucchi and making it a beautiful  signature by giving those letters the Touch of Zenesis!