What was your most embarrassing real life moment?

GuyZero32k4

I'll try my hand at making a random chatter topic for the first time.

Let's see if anyone shares or whatever.  We all have those special moments.  Ones where we screw up OMFG kind of stuff, if you feel like sharing. I'll start.

I have to censor myself being lots of you here under 18.

Once a long time ago (no puns damn it) when I was 23, and in college at time, there was a girl I liked.  Really liked.  Really really liked.  She was 19 and had a body.  Quite a body.  She had all the right cruves and, er...let's just say built like Mai Shiranui.  We had good chemistry, and being that I was in the same art class she liked me and I intended to ask her out.

Well, one day we'd went to the book store there together to get supplies to head over to class after.  I asked her out in the store and she'd said yes.  So we were walking out together.  Now I'm carrying a big ass, I mean really big ass art pad (the width the length of my arm big) in front of me with a box full of pencils and stuff, along with the shit I'd just bought in the store. 

I'm trying my best to keep eye contact, and she'd wear loose clothes but you could still see it. And in my mind I'm thinking of all sorts of perverted things not paying attention in front of me.  She walked out the silding door while I walked right into the glass window on the sides of the door face first.  A very loud THUNG with my face.  I fell back, down feet up.  In those 2 seconds it didn't hurt.  Then the guy in the background says the noise.  You know the one.  The guy in crowd at a fight or stunt gone wrong, whatever.  The guy that goes OOOOOOOOOOOO......  making the pain set in more.  Even got a little blood out of my nose.

First she's all "Oh my god are you OK?"  to giggling and laughing after I say I'm all right.  Even after we got together she'd never let me live it down.

What's your moments?

I farted in class and it was ... SUPER LOUD.

I have no idea how I did that so loud but it was so loud is literally stoped the entire class, and a "manhunt" underwent to find the pooter.

luckily I was never found out.

Hmm, idk if it's the most embarassing but one thing that comes to mind is a long time ago there was a hose stuck in a chair or something in the backyard at my aunts place that my cousin couldn't get out, so i stomped on it trying to get it out and it came up and hit me right in the face, there are other possibly more embarassing times though that i'd rather not mention right now.

The only ones I can think of are multiple occasions..... All pretty much the same thing but different occasions and people.

Can you guess what what I am refering to? If you guessed getting caught fapping then you are correct! LOL

I'd rather not tell you all the times or details..... But let me assure you that each occasion were equal in embarrassment.

List of people catching me are.....

Mom

Dad

Brother

Girlfriend

Hotel Maid

And if there were any others.... It must have been blanked out of my memory for reasons Im sure I can trust my brain to make for me.

How come Girl Friend and Hotel Maid too?

Cuz even a ninja can't focus on his surroundings when fapping. My list... -Dad sister But that's actually not my most embarrassing moment. I think i was about 15-16. I grabbed a girls vagina in front of a bunch of friends...then she smacked me in front of everyone. We were actually dating. Had I been a little more patient I could have scored.

Here's a funny story about a friend of mine. It's a bit of a read but you'll see...

He wanted to come work at my job and nearly ended up registering as a sex offender instead.  WTF you're thinking right?  Read story and laugh at his stupidity.

A couple of years ago, a friend of mine who works as an overnight stocker for a grocery was tired of his job.  He wanted to come apply at my then place of work. Now, inside this building was our office, the recuriting offices of the SA fire department, SA police department, and... next to our office, the sex offender registration office.

Well, my friend you see is dyslexic.  I didn't know at the time until the following happened.

I'd just gotten off work from working over night, and had picked him up and my best friend who also worked with me.  My best friend walked him to the hallway while I wanted to sit in car a nap a little.  But instead of ending up at our office he stopped in front of the sex offender office and told my best friend "I'll be out soon I hope."  when he had his back to him.

He walked into the sex offender office thinking it was my place of work.  He even began to fill out the paperwork thinking it was an application.  People are sitting in there heads looking down in shame and his ass is all like "I can't wait to to be seen"  and those people are all hating on him now.  Then, the officers that called him up were all dressed in normal clothes with badges, and dumbass doesn't notice it's a police badge, he thinks it a name tag of sorts.  They begin interview :  "How long have you been doing this?"  Stupid responded "It's my first time, but I'd been wanting to do this for quite a while now.  So it means alot to me to get in."  The officer is like what the fuck?  My best friend runs out to car to go get me at this point.  Dummy tells us  that the officer goes "You know you're going to be in for a long time right?"  His dumbass responds "I hope so.  I really need the change."  At this point the dectectives got up from table go to back of the office and were talking among themselves point at dummy. 

The officers come back to the table "Do you know where you are son?"  He responds "I'm here to apply for a new job" The cops tell him "You're registering as a sex offender."  He then goes "WHAT???!!!"  Me and best friend make it in to see his face horrorified.  He had a stuck on stupid look on his face.   The cops tear up his papers and tell him to get the fuck out, laughing thier asses off at him.  We outside into the hallway and bust out laughing.  He got all butt hurt.  "Fuck you guys that's not funny."  We were "FUCK YEAH IT IS!"  I was awake now from laughing so fucking hard.  "FUCK IT THEN!"  as he stormed outside back to my car.  "You don't want the job then?" I said.  "FUCK NO!  You guys are asses." he said.

I'd tell you something not most embarrassing but kinda really embarrassing....

I was in a Airport to see my uncle off, and I got lost. People were searching for me about 6-7 hours. I was just 9 back then. lol

this i  will never forget. i was about ten years old at the time and i was just hanging out with my friend rey that lived across the street from me and his cousin keisha, who was fifteen at the time rolled up and suckerpunched me dead in the eye!! LOL i sat there and held my eye for like a good ten minutes hahahaha !! then my aunt and cousin came outside after they watched it go down and whooped her ass then laughed at me all the way to the house

I'll never forget this, This one time i think it was 5 years ago,

when we got back from taking a trip i had to go pee very bad,

when we pulled up i got out of the car and ran. But here the thing my sweater

got caught in the fence and i fell down flat on my face. Everyone was laughing

and when i got up my face turned red and i limped in the house. I was lucky i did

not piss myself or that would be really embarrassing.

I did, we ended up together in a relationship for a while, till she went all crazy control freak.

She tried to trap me with the fake pregnancy game, that's when I knew fun times were over.

Recently, my best friend who just got a motorcycle thought he was cool reving the engine in front of his girl friend.  Time to get off, he falls sideways getting off with bike falling with him.  He yelps like a chick going "AAAHHH!"  as he fell with the bike.  His girlfriend couldn't stop laughing at him as I helped pick up his bike.

LOL.  I can't stand my friend's girl friend.  She's one mouthy bitch.  We don't get along. 

She's flat as a board and I like mine with um-- body like you know,  Mai.  She'd made a smartass remark once that "I wished I had a girl friend like her."  I retorted "Like I'd ever want to be with someone I can't tell the front from the back!"  She got pissed.

LOL.  I can't stand my friend's girl friend.  She's one mouthy bitch.  We don't get along.    She's flat as a board and I like mine with um-- body like you know,  Mai.  She'd made a smartass remark once that "I wished I had a girl friend like her."  I retorted "Like I'd ever want to be with someone I can't tell the front from the back!"  She got pissed.

:=D: BURN!