Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy XV E3 Thoughts

tld828

First of all,Who is So Exicted the Kingdom Hearts 3 is Now in Development,and it also looks like the Versus XIII,Changed to XV.But there is one tiny slight problem with this good stuff happing.It's for the PS4,and Apperntaly the Xbox One as well.

Now from looking at both of the Trailers for the games,i say that They Really look good.

FFXV:even though it didnt show any sign of when the game is going to get release,but on a good note it Did show us some Preety Sweet Gameplay would you agere?Just so you know im buying this game for the sake of this game holding up the Development of KH3.But other than that,it gave us a good glimspe of what the game is going to look like and it also looks like it's Wraping up development and soon to be released sometime in 2014,if i had to preidec it.Looks like a lot of fun Can't wait to pick it up when it starts to come out.

KH3:Finaly after years of waiting and all of the Handheld Spin-offs that they put out their,Kingdom Hearts 3 is Finally in development,Now from just watching the trailer,it may not be long,most likely because they did not have much to show,but not other than that it was good to see that the game was now in active development.Let's Just hope that it comes out for PS3 as well as FFXV.

So what do you guys think,Your Thoughts?

P.S Here is the Trailer to FFXV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOetUKvgaB4

P.S#2 Here is the Trailer to KH3

• 1 month later...

I can't figure out what kind of gameplay FF15 has.

It looks like action rpg, since there's so much movement?

I don't know if you ever played final fantasy crisis core, I think the gameplay is gonna be like that.

I don't know if you ever played final fantasy crisis core, I think the gameplay is gonna be like that.

I  hope not crisis core was kind of a mess it was like action but turn based at the same time didn't like that much honestly. PICK ONE.

I  hope not crisis core was kind of a mess it was like action but turn based at the same time didn't like that much honestly. PICK ONE.

Nah let's do it finaly fantasy 32 style, you do the running and movement with motion sensors, but you still have to use a controller cause it's turn based

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...