[Wii U]Super Smash Bros 4 E3 thoughts

tld828

Ok,let me just say this,First the game looks better than ever,Second,Mega Man and Animal Crossing Villager as Playable Characters,Best thing they ever Announced.

But third,Why a Wii Fit Trainer as a Playable Character,just why nintendo just why?

Anyway i just want to give out my Personal Thoughts about the game itself.

Playable Characters:So far what they had announced for the game was amazing,Mega man and Animal Crossing Villager was the best idea they ever came up with,but expect the Wii Fit Trainer,that is just wrong.Just think about what newer characters they are going to announce next.

Gameplay wise:looks like they had not change the gameplay at all,just the same gameplay we had since the first SSB,expect for when final smashes were added into brawl,then gameplay changed a littlebit,but none the less,it's still the same and i am happy about it.

Final Saying:The game itself looks like its going to be better than brawl.would you agere.I don't have a Wii u Yet,but i will get one soon,but all just for SSB4 or whatever they are going to call it.

What do you think?Your Thoughts

P.S Here is the official E3 Trailer Of SSB4

P.S #2 Here is another Trailer about the Wii Fit Trainer.

P.S#3 What do you guys think about the Wii Fit Trainer being in the next SSB4?

Here is The Link to the New Smash Bros Dojo,Like what they did with Brawl

http://www.smashbros.com/us/

this is kinda out of nowhere.

but in super smash bros brawl. did anyone ever feel the game is to slow?

I've always thought that super smash bros. brawl ran at 55~58 frames per second, because to my eyes it felt slow.

while playing Brawl on my Wii U, the speed dramatically increased, so much that i SWEAR i was looking at melee. (you know how fast melee was!)

I feel the Wii U, doesnt just make the Wii games look better. It has the proper power to give them the best output it can, and memory to make them play better.

this is kinda out of nowhere.

but in super smash bros brawl. did anyone ever feel the game is to slow?

I've always thought that super smash bros. brawl ran at 55~58 frames per second, because to my eyes it felt slow.

while playing Brawl on my Wii U, the speed dramatically increased, so much that i SWEAR i was looking at melee. (you know how fast melee was!)

I feel the Wii U, doesnt just make the Wii games look better. It has the proper power to give them the best output it can, and memory to make them play better.

I noticed this on Last Story, Samurai Warriors 3 and Pandora's Tower yeah Wii U seems to boost the speed on certain games. Wii was limited. I remember battalion wars 2 lagged like hell when it was released. Hated that game.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Have you guys heard that they are having Sonic back in the Game?(even thought most of you already have know that by now)Im still Exicted that he is now back in the game.

I'm was so angry when I heard the news of Sonic being in the new smash... :angry1: 

I'm was so angry when I heard the news of Sonic being in the new smash... :angry1:

Yeah I was a bit disappoited to see him return I would have preferred a better 3rd party like Sora, Simon Belmont, or Beyonetta. I mean one outta then three.

Lol. Dude three words if sonic didn't come back. Sonic Fanboy Rage! :=D:

Ugh those sonicfanboys/furries, how they worship that ugly mofo...

Yeah I was a bit disappoited to see him return I would have preferred a better 3rd party like Sora, Simon Belmont, or Beyonetta. I mean one outta then three.

I agree, but its something that might never happen  :cry2:  I would be happy if they bring back Snake, and also add Simon Belmont (both awesome characters from Konami =D)... Might aswell add Bayonetta since bayonetta 2 is gonna be on the Wii U (I would prefer her rather than that pale ass Wii fit Trainer =P)...

Beyo perhaps....

Sora hell no (atleast not without sony fighting for him somehow and even then he should still not be in this game)

I did not really see what people saw in snake as a character in brawl..... did not like him that much.

• 1 month later...