Dumanios takes out the Trash

Dumanios

If you want crap, try looking at Ivan's other abominations. Mostly his Steve, Benson, Jellypus, and to some extents Duncan,Patrick and his Self char. They're as bad as Herobrine, but no beefed up stats, the crappy clsns and jumping glitch are still there though.

If you want crap, try looking at Ivan's other abominations. Mostly his Steve, Benson, Jellypus, and to some extents Duncan,Patrick and his Self char. They're as bad as Herobrine, but no beefed up stats, the crappy clsns and jumping glitch are still there though.

Couldn't find Ivan Luiz's self-insert, so I killed something likely worse instead.

Am I The ONLY Person That Wants to See Pikacj's Characters ?

He Made A Snivy And Mudkip , Which Are Very Unplayable , Snivy Is A Spriteswap Of Bowser , And Mudkip Is A Spriteswap Of Peter Griffin , I Believe . Also , Both Are Overpowered.

Am I The ONLY Person That Wants to See Pikacj's Characters ?   He Made A Snivy And Mudkip , Which Are Very Unplayable , Snivy Is A Spriteswap Of Bowser , And Mudkip Is A Spriteswap Of Peter Griffin , I Believe . Also , Both Are Overpowered.

While this is the first time I've heard of pikacj, I will agree with you on his characters. They look terribad.

• 2 weeks later...