Tekken 3 1.0 LifeBars

originally kreated by Kyokano

Preview:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL1mghAeiVQ

Download:

Posted Image

extracted from Kyokano's kick-ass Tekken 3 1.0 SP, which can be cop'd here

Comment:

i had kut this a while ago. did nothin' too grand really, just tweak'd tha snd a bit, & kut/changed/enhanced tha powerbar level-up sound so where tha announcer calls out tha levels, up to 9.

sometimes it's all about tha little things, right?  :awesome

anywho, enjoy dem shitz Posted Image

yep, they're 640x480 bruh, & i feel you on that over-sized LBs point.

Man that fight was EPIC! And the bgm was fuel to the epic fire! Nice bars, but I enjoyed the video more more than anything. I also didn't hear the powerbar sounds...

if you didn't hear "1! 2! 3!" almost every time they level'd up [char/BGM sounds sometimes overlap'd them], then you wasn't listenin' good enough, sucka!

but yeah, i truly dig watchin' this vid from time-to-time myself, bruh; tha fight was great, tha BGM i kut was just a tad bit tricky to get tha echo just right, but it work'd out okay i believe, & tha quality wasn't too shabby. i'd say that out of tha few little vids i've done, this is 1 of tha vids that i have a bit more pride about than some of tha others. & tha 1 thing i definitely did not see comin' or have plan'd that was so frickkin' awesome about this battle my dude was:

DEM RAGE-FUEL'D POWER-CHARGE STAREDOWNS!!!

i dunno 'bout you, but to me when tha fellas do it it's kool, but when ladies do it kidd, it just seems a bit more impactful! i thoroughly enjoy'd kreatin' it, i sure as chizz enjoy watchin' it, & i hope others do too. Posted Image

Yea the staredowns where what came to my mind as well. With those insane combos you were doing with King, its a wonder how Karin stood toe to toe with you. Well... actually that Karin was far from a push over. It looked like POTS but I'm not sure. He made my favorite Karin, but I didn't remember her being so awesome. Just be glad she didn't wip out that awesome level 3. Lol!