Now It's Ask Ryoucchi a Question

One more time cuz bored,

1- Why Green haired anime girls always looks good/cute?

2- If you get a better PC would you try to do more dificult designed stages? (kinda likw how DIss and GLB do sometimes)

3- In equal terms of power CAN the Demon defeat the God at hand to hand fight? 

4- Would you do me a sketch about Ex-chan and Angel XD?

5- What would be the first 5 thins you would change if you where Admin here?

6- Stripes or Cute Print panties? 

7- What if a CVS sprite style Sanae was created?

1. Green representing the beauty of nature, and an attractive color as well, so i think that's the reason.

2. Actually better/worse PC doesn't affect that (i didn't even use some of my stages because lag caused from many transparency elements), i just have no motivation to get into extensive coding that requires complicated math and yada yada.

3. I don't think the Demon could win, because the way the God coded is broken as hell xDDD

4. Yea, but i need a reference image for Angel : p

5. Let's see: re-open the hentai section with Syncro as the mod, making an international section (even though it'll be kinda unused), maybe brought you back as mod, making Toaster as G-Mod and give his old spot to Sword, that's all i could think.

6. Striped.

7. i would prefer hi-res, but if it means i finally can get a normal sized Sanae, it'll be so much hype.

1. Green representing the beauty of nature, and an attractive color as well, so i think that's the reason.

2. Actually better/worse PC doesn't affect that (i didn't even use some of my stages because lag caused from many transparency elements), i just have no motivation to get into extensive coding that requires complicated math and yada yada.

3. I don't think the Demon could win, because the way the God coded is broken as hell xDDD

4. Yea, but i need a reference image for Angel : p

5. Let's see: re-open the hentai section with Syncro as the mod, making an international section (even though it'll be kinda unused), maybe brought you back as mod, making Toaster as G-Mod and give his old spot to Sword, that's all i could think.

6. Striped.

7. i would prefer hi-res, but if it means i finally can get a normal sized Sanae, it'll be so much hype.

1- I thou the same XD but also fits with any eye color.

2- Nah didnt mean code wise (i dont want eaither :P) i mean at the graphics areas.

3- BUT BUT....Ok

4- Check my DeviantArt Folders man :P

5- Why not also adding a "Graphics Artist" Rank for those that are considered skilled enoght at Graphics (Sprites,GFX,Drawing, ext) to earn it?

6- We must be soul brothers XD

7- Yeah would be better if where Vanguard Princess full style *cought*pantyshots*cought*

2- Nah didnt mean code wise (i dont want eaither :P) i mean at the graphics areas.

Oh, i'll definitely try. I always wanted to operate high-end graphic tools like photoshop after all. (and my recent pc doesn't support it lol)

5- Why not also adding a "Graphics Artist" Rank for those that are considered skilled enoght at Graphics (Sprites,GFX,Drawing, ext) to earn it?

Oh yeah, that too. Also i could ask your help on creating fancy banners for the ranks xD

7- Yeah would be better if where Vanguard Princess full style *cought*pantyshots*cought*

Hey, that iis something i would pay for *shot*