Borewood's WIP - Custom AB Bonus Round released 2014-08-16

Werewood

Wholly Molly it was my original plan to get my MUGEN WIPs done by the end of 2013, but even in 2014 April now it is not even half-way done!
I should not have over-estimated my MUGEN focus.........so be more patient please.....thank you for your interest in my MUGEN stuff....... :bow:

Wholly Molly it was my original plan to get my MUGEN WIPs done by the end of 2013, but even in 2014 April now it is not even half-way done!

I should not have over-estimated my MUGEN focus.........so be more patient please.....thank you for your interest in my MUGEN stuff....... :bow:

A great masterpiece need a time. Take's all the time you have my bro! Waiting is suffering, but it always end up in awesomeness!!!

• 3 months later...

nice one funny kinda your SDK style reminds me a bit to SNK Last Blade 2 gameplay (not literaly just how looks and feels).

Hmmm.

Probably the WIP iam more courious about is Ragnarok quiet he really look like a challenge to mugenize yo that thing is gigantic.

nice one funny kinda your SDK style reminds me a bit to SNK Last Blade 2 gameplay (not literaly just how looks and feels).

Hmmm.

Probably the WIP iam more courious about is Ragnarok quiet he really look like a challenge to mugenize yo that thing is gigantic.

That is not my style but AOAO's.  I just use his Kyo and Yukimura as the base.  So, strictly speaking I am doing MUGEN edits heh.

SNK LB?  PSX SDK gameplay is far simpler than SNK LB gameplay.........

Actually some PSX SDK exclusive features like choosing assists, sword clash moment, and time-out death duel, are too hard for me to try to mugenize.....

That AH3 Ragnarok is considered a MUGEN experiment!  It can result in an epic failure.  I have to figure out how to let a MUGEN character be able to stand on its platform, luckily I have found some MUGEN references to try to follow.  Not to mention I also need to assemble the scattered sprite pieces and to figure out its parts for individual setup in MUGEN...........

SNK LB?  PSX SDK gameplay is far simpler than SNK LB gameplay.........

I meant "how looks and feel" like characters speed, numbers frames and even the FX i know is more complex but you know iam like someone that peek at the graphics part mostly.

• 2 weeks later...