Need New WIP IDEAS - SXVector - YET AGAIN!

Okami

For now, you are probably wondering, why is this person making another wip thread? WELL, I need new character ideas or which character to make. BUT this time I want to work on a smaller scale, something that should take way lesser time to finish and many people will enjoy it. 

For possible wips, I rather get characters that are not made yet, and it's rather in a small scale that isn't in BB/P4A level or OMK(if fx has to fucking organized).

I will not create any Arcana heart characters, just giving a notice.

MBAACC(Will leave it off since 9 ball got almost everything for that).

Other ideas are welcome. I prefer a female character to be a wip and somewhat of an anime style character (Like Labrys/Akihiko/Taokaka)

I like Fuuka Taisen and Wonderful World, I'll.. check it out I guess? Rather I want a specific character with.. either a gameplay full of combos or a grappler(don't know why)

I wonder if anyone Notice that theres no skull girl sprites

-

although I would like to see

Afreeze F Demeter - Crimson Alive Extreme Encounter

or

Kugami Toru - Crimson Alive Extreme Encounter

May I ask, is Vanguard Princess off the table too? And also: http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/fuukataisen/ Fuka Taisen sprites.

Also, I have a few suggestions. You may not like all of them, but it's rare I have the chance to make them.

Crimson Alive: Extreme Encounter.

mugenguild.com/forum/topics/crimson-alive-extreme-encounter-character-sprites-and-sounds-116848.0.html

I like some here express an interest in this game getting more love in Mugen and with I believe Toshio having worked on a Towa, Rubette having already been made and Ren I know in our forum already, I support you having a crack at more of the characters from this.

Suggestions: Lieyan, Nightphobia, Jane doe.

Vanguard Princess.

I believe you already have sprite files from it, as I hope so seeing as I cannot find more sprite files around.

You've already worked with this, and while a little more detailed, these sprites are still a step down from some I bet such as BB/P4A. I'd like to see the roster finished off and with Natalia finished by another creator, not many left to go.

Suggestions: Kurumi, Haruka, Hilda.

Super Strip Fighter IV Characters -without- NSFW frames.

It'd be fun to have a playable, interesting character from one of these, without the NSFW frames that causes most of the characters to be sneered at a little. Plus, you might be able to make them a little more... uh, individual I guess. Imagining any of these with the systems you've used for other characters intrigue me. Character Suggestions: Mari, Ran or Sayaka. And if you feel like it, Yuri already exists, but as I said, your spin on it would be cool.

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/super-strip-fighter-4-sprites-115434.0.html