9 replies to this topic

#1 DcDanny25

DcDanny25
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:50 AM

[PREVIEW]

[color=#ff0000;][Download]

http://theisozone.com/downloads/pc/homebrew/streetfighter-iv-vs-kof-maximum-impact-pt-1-mugen/[/color]

http://theisozone.co...act-pt-2-mugen/

http://theisozone.co...act-pt-3-mugen/

[color=#696969;][Comment]

Compilation game by Mustard Seed Comics.... the site is down so I figure I add this here for ya!
[/color]

Here it is! Download all 3 parts select all 3 at once to highlight, then extract and you get one zip folder that will then extract to a 5GB mugen powerhouse! TESTED ON WINDOWS XP ON MAC IN PARALLELS AND USES CONTROLLERS VIA USB. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! -DcDanny

P.S. You DONT have to sign up to the isozone to click download to get this game at the cloudstore site, but it would be nice to see some new members such as yourselves at the zone!!!! Very friendly and awesome place.

#2 coldfire101

coldfire101
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:24 AM

hey does this have the 'watch' option???...  

can we add more characters like O.Rugal and Goenitz???..

#3 Nℯss

Nℯss

M.U.G.E.N Senpai

• Editor
  • 910 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:26 PM

This looks like a complete pile of shit.  No offense, but the select screen is bad, the lifebars are from CvS2, idk why the hell someone would usemaster fei-long either lol ...

#4 LightFlare_Da_Realest

LightFlare_Da_Realest

Warrior in The Path of Light

• Creator
  • 4,970 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:22 PM

:areyoukidding: I can't believe this use to be impressive. They forgot to change the size of the select icons...no disrespect.

#5 柊 明

柊 明

Star Chaser

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:30 PM

Why the game is called Street Fighter IV VS KOF Maximum Impact and there are characters that have nothing to do with those games? At the end, this one is Capcom VS SNK or SNK VS Capcom... Maybe the name Capcom VS SNK Final Mix would be better.

#6 Dio Uzumaki

Dio Uzumaki

Everybody Sucks.

• Members
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:26 AM

thanks for sharing this great game bro ^^

#7 DcDanny25

DcDanny25
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

I do like the ideas of the game, but it is true, it does lack and should have been better thought out! It is fun to play every once in awhile though. :yaoming:

#8 DcDanny25

DcDanny25
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

Why the game is called Street Fighter IV VS KOF Maximum Impact and there are characters that have nothing to do with those games? At the end, this one is Capcom VS SNK or SNK VS Capcom... Maybe the name Capcom VS SNK Final Mix would be better.

I have no idea. Ask the Mustard Seed guy, I dont even think he does games any more either.

hey does this have the 'watch' option???...  

can we add more characters like O.Rugal and Goenitz???..

Yes you can. Get VS select!!!! :awesome

#9 DcDanny25

DcDanny25
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

This looks like a complete pile of shit.  No offense, but the select screen is bad, the lifebars are from CvS2, idk why the hell someone would usemaster fei-long either lol ...

I like to see you revise this game and add your own touch to it!!! I think it be way better put together if you did!

#10 Nℯss

Nℯss

M.U.G.E.N Senpai

• Editor
  • 910 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

I like to see you revise this game and add your own touch to it!!! I think it be way better put together if you did!

To prove a point, I'll do my best, I shouldn't have spoke as roughly as I did, but this thing is kinda' inconsistant with styles of spriting, and gameplay ... however, I'll take a gander at it.