All Of The Spam Topics In Random Chatter

Ryon

Every time I check random chatter, I notice a new topic that invites spam to it.

it all started with the "If you look you have to post" and "Touhou battle"  now we have several others.

1 or 2 boards I don't mind but all of these spam boards I do, And I feel majority of them are simply to get post counts up.

in a way some think is ok, I don't mind people posting In fact I love it.

But I really hate spam topics.

And I really want to delete a bunch of em.

You seem very conflicted, Ryon. I'm sure you're saying, "Oh no, not Vegaz! He's on of our leading spammers!" But really, here me out. Spam isn't a totally bad thing. Because of it, your site has grown immensely in popularity. It goes hand in hand with the light hearted and encouraging atmosphere of MFFA. We don't just share character, stages and other creations. We where our thoughts. Our genuine thoughts. We're not afraid to sound silly or be nice to each other. We don't have to act like douchbags and internet gangsters. Or obnoxious know-it-alls or bullies. Well...most of us. Lol!I'm sure you've noticed that a lot of best contributors and creators are popping up here. Its cuz they're tired of the jerks at other sites. Or sites that shut down in the blink of an eye. Even sites that are online but are dead with no activity whatsoever. I'll admit, some of these topics in question can be extremely silly. But there fun. I'm mean, you can't deny the joy of posting randomly just because. Or asking questions to see what crazy answers people can come up with. Or thinking of hilarious reasons to ban people. Man, that's priceless!Bottom line... the people here are generally and genuinely happy. Let's continue to show these other snobs that its OK to have fun and share. Ya feel me?!

Well, I concur with Senpai.

You could kill some of them. I'm gonna kill some of my thread myself. Wait a minute.

(OMG! What i just said!? well, Gopal never takes his word back. I'll kill some of my threads.)

I wasnt conflicted until your post.   But as i said I don't mind 1 or 2 boards for it. But not so many.

Heh...so you DO see my point? Come on Ryon...join us. :troll:

Well, I concur with Senpai.   You could kill some of them. I'm gonna kill some of my thread myself. Wait a minute. (OMG! What i just said!? well, Gopal never takes his word back. I'll kill some of my threads.)

A man of his word. Honorable...

...and crafty. It allows you to take control of your own post and retain you current post count by pushing your thread of the first page. Out of Ryons sight...out of Ryons mind.

:troll:

You seem very conflicted, Ryon. I'm sure you're saying, "Oh no, not Vegaz! He's on of our leading spammers!" But really, here me out. Spam isn't a totally bad thing. Because of it, your site has grown immensely in popularity. It goes hand in hand with the light hearted and encouraging atmosphere of MFFA. We don't just share character, stages and other creations. We where our thoughts. Our genuine thoughts. We're not afraid to sound silly or be nice to each other. We don't have to act like douchbags and internet gangsters. Or obnoxious know-it-alls or bullies. Well...most of us. Lol! I'm sure you've noticed that a lot of best contributors and creators are popping up here. Its cuz they're tired of the jerks at other sites. Or sites that shut down in the blink of an eye. Even sites that are online but are dead with no activity whatsoever. I'll admit, some of these topics in question can be extremely silly. But there fun. I'm mean, you can't deny the joy of posting randomly just because. Or asking questions to see what crazy answers people can come up with. Or thinking of hilarious reasons to ban people. Man, that's priceless! Bottom line... the people here are generally and genuinely happy. Let's continue to show these other snobs that its OK to have fun and share. Ya feel me?!

Couldn't agree more.... :bow:

I agree that the spam threads should stick to a minimum of 2 topics. I'm not necessarily a proponent of of spam topics but you have to contain the spam somehow so it wont spread out to other boards and topics.

of course you could just

delete them all!

I think the IYLIHYHTP topics should stay, purely because they're so fun. They're limited to 60 pages, so once it's reached said limit, another one pops up, with the old one being locked in preparation for deletion(?).

Do keep in mind that we're not the Guild some site full of old grumpy fogies who just sigh at the sight of fun ;P

see this is a huge debate because the forum is split between what should happen.

and trust me I HATE Spam topics. So no dice LightFlare.

Its not about control or anything like that.

Do you guys remember when the site slowed down? because of to much shit to load up? Remember what that shit was?

SPAM.

In addition to what I said previously, I do think all these new spam topics are getting ridiculous. We don't need tons, just perhaps the two famous ones. I also get the feeling the IYLIHYHTP topics are becoming less like spam topics and just casual chat/humour topics.

Hmm, I gotta answer you now.....

see this is a huge debate because the forum is split between what should happen.

I guess the forum is going to trigger a war for Random Topics.....And that should not happen.

and trust me I HATE Spam topics. So no dice LightFlare.

You could only keep two or three of them. Delete them all? I'm against it.

its not about control or anything like that

Oh? It is. You are worried because we might even beat you in the post count. And you don't want that. I mean, Why suddenly this?

Do you guys remember when the site slowed down? because of to much shit to load up? Remember what that shit was?

SPAM.

Well, that happened when topics reaches over 90 pages (I think), You already have set the limit of 60 pages. You could just make the limit even more small. Like...... 40 Pages per topic and then kill the other one.

If it's all about post counts then you could just make the Random Chatter like he Introductions, It won't increase your post count.

Ryon, this is plain simple, delete them all! :troll:

We'll delete you too. Remember Random Chatter also contains the Topics of the Spanish forum.

Agree with noside.

You always agree for anything against the Random Chatter. If you were the Admin you wouldn't have even created the Random Chatter Section.

of course you could just

I'm really against that.

Do keep in mind that we're not the Guild some site full of old grumpy fogies who just sigh at the sight of fun ;P

Exactly. I don't want this place to become like the Guild some site with no fun.

In addition to what I said previously, I do think all these new spam topics are getting ridiculous. We don't need tons, just perhaps the two famous ones. I also get the feeling the IYLIHYHTP topics are becoming less like spam topics and just casual chat/humour topics.

I'm We're fine with that.

Wipe clean all weird/duplicates/ignorant/nonsensical topics, or anything u think is redundant.
Like that Role-Play thread me, Colt & Bruce used to spam on back in the day lol

I agree, delete the most useless ones, like Say Anything, boring and Funny with MFFA, etc.

If you delete the Spam topics then this place would be really boring. We would just come.....Release......and Go. <<<<----You want a forum like that? MFFA grown mostly because of Random Chatter (and the Collections) and here you want to delete them? oh man, please.

If this place becomes like that then I'm just gonna Come --> Release ---> Disappear, the next day Come ---> Check if there are any bugs posted ---> Fix them and Disappear. Then no one would be here till they create another product to release. That would be make MFFA almost dead.

Well I said what i had to. it's upto Ryon now.

Golden Darkness, i don't mind if my post count goes to 0, what gives? i'm here to hang out and have fun, i'm not taking this seriously at all.

In case you don't know I'm Gopal. (Geez, I'm gonna change back to my old name if anyone else get problems.)

I don't care too. I don't care if my post count is even -1

Why is it that the whole random chatter is a big of a deal... I would agree that it be best to delete all and start over :P or etc. 

I got no problem with that. As long as there are Topics.

I just want my Topics. If you look here, (Touhou? I don't care for that.) Ban the user above you (I'd close delete this topic when it reaches 60 pages.), Ask A Question. Get An Answer. That's the Three topics that i want.