DBZ Hi-res stages edited by Legend Ivanhoe

Legend Ivanhoe

Hi "Mugen Free For All" members today i'm bringing you a couple stages created by "Tapion", and edited by me. Disclaimer: I asked for permision to release this edits, all the credits goes to Tapion and "Team OS". This was just to improve the quality of the sprites. 

Budokai Tenkaichi:  http://www.sendspace.com/file/kzdti3
Here i just added a couple of animations and fixed the parallax.
Posted Image

Here i just improve the sprites quality, and changed some.
Posted Image

This was a radical change, from sprites, animations, etc.
Posted Image

I do not know whose stage this is, i will remove it if the author of the original stage ask me to.
Posted Image

The Greatest Saiyans: http://www.sendspace.com/file/03eqvl
This is just an updated of my old stage. 
Posted Image

These pics where exported directly from M.U.G.E.N, so don't worry this is the true quality of these stages. 

Credits:
Legend Ivanhoe
Team Os
Tapion
Xande Toskomics
JeanBuerau
G.o.D "Alex"
Nachonal
NoZ
Crazy_Logic

i have to say some of these look awesome now converting them to hd will be uh fun...

I dislike the filters on the ship it looks very unnatural.

Thanks, and yeah i know, i screw that ship with the luminance filter :s

Okay.. Budokai tenkaichi. - the crown on the bg animations are too slow imo try make them move faster. - the grassy area have a odd perspective. Separate it from the rest and flat it a little could help or paralax it too. - the plataform top part looks odd probably remove that part would be better. SNAKE WAY. - the yellow clouds animations are baddly looped. - shadows are too large imo. - try to make the spikes on the floor go to a one direction. - in general the stage would look better at low- res. NEW SAIYAN PLANET.(i liked this one) - the overlay tint is missplaced...change it to 0, 200. - debugbg is on. Remeber to turn it off after testing the stage cuz hecould cause lag. - you could incrase the zoffset a little bit imo. PLANET NAMEK. - the trees and the ship deltas are wrong they should be the same as the floor. - place the ship a little higer or increase the zoffset because some chars step on in. - try adding a shadow under the soldiers and the ship. Probably animated. - also the trees make clash imo. Thats all.

Okay..

Budokai tenkaichi.

- the crown on the bg animations are too slow imo try make them move faster.

- the grassy area have a odd perspective. Separate it from the rest and flat it a little could help or paralax it too.

- the plataform top part looks odd probably remove that part would be better.

SNAKE WAY.

- the yellow clouds animations are baddly looped.

- shadows are too large imo.

- try to make the spikes on the floor go to a one direction.

- in general the stage would look better at low- res.

NEW SAIYAN PLANET.(i liked this one)

- the overlay tint is missplaced...change it to 0, 200.

- debugbg is on. Remeber to turn it off after testing the stage cuz hecould cause lag.

- you could incrase the zoffset a little bit imo.

PLANET NAMEK.

- the trees and the ship deltas are wrong they should be the same as the floor.

- place the ship a little higer or increase the zoffset because some chars step on in.

- try adding a shadow under the soldiers and the ship. Probably animated.

- also the trees make clash imo.

Thats all.

Que buena feedback Cruz, mañana a primera hora arreglare todos esos detalles, Es que de verdad que necesito un beta tester, te importaria testear mis escenarios antes de ser lanzados? Gracias. Saludos!

The following stages have been updated. Check first post.
- Snakeway: Shadows, and spikes fixed. Low-res hell no. Lol
- New Saiyan Planet: the overlay tint is fine cause its complementing with the same sprite turned vertically.
- Budokai Tenkaichi: I think the crown anim it's fine, if i increase the vel it would look weird. Plataform fixed.
- Namek: New shadows anim added, i increase the zoffset and the placed the ship a little higher, also deltas are now fixed.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...