Moves that does not suit a character

SeSsHoMaGoKu23

Whats one of the things you notice when you buy or look at the sequel of a game, new moves being added right? Now I know there some smart asses out there that would say other things that is not what I had in mind haha but that's ok. But anyway there's certain new moves for a character that does not match up with particular characters, for example to me I don't see Ken as the ground roll type, or Guile doing a rip off version of the Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku. But this particular topic is about what specific moves does not fit a character right.

Posted Image

• 8 months later...

Many people find QCF & QCB the easiest to pull off a super... maybe they don't like the CvS, KoF commands in order to pull a super... to be honest... I didn't like the commands to pull supers in CvS. 

Seeing Akuma's big finisher on others that are NOT him.

Many people find QCF & QCB the easiest to pull off a super... maybe they don't like the CvS, KoF commands in order to pull a super... to be honest... I didn't like the commands to pull supers in CvS.

Seeing Akuma's big finisher on others that are NOT him.

Yes. They probably dislike the more complex commands of those games, let alone those from SSF2T, the Darkstalkers games, and Fatal Fury, which tended to be fairly unqique. It's all about the MVC motions.

This is probably because they're trying to ape Judgespear, but only got the gist of his work at face value. If Homer had been some lousy character with MS-Paint sprites and repetitive moves, he would have been forgotten.