Super Battletoads

It's about time someone made some decent BattleToads characters for MUGEN besides Buckus I'm not saying Buckus is bad or anything. I'm glad to see Zitz and Pimple will be converted to MUGEN. Pimple is my favorite BattleToad.

I Know i been dragging this on for awhile but finally at last all 3 are finished and ready for testing i repeat

ALL 3 ARE DONE AND READY TO BE TESTED :omg::noway:

Im really happy people been waiting for these guys cant wait to release them i'll post a video of all 3 showing the basics and stuff then showing them off in combat so i need some testers i dont think ryon wants to test all 3 alone lol oh well its whoever come first and after they been tested and approved i'll release them to everybody

So testers message me email, skype names, whatever as long as i have away to give them to you im only accepting 3 to 5 testers people who really pay attention to whats going on and stuff i need some feedback you know well anywho i'll give more details on the characters to the testers but until then i'll see you guys later tonight for the big video lol peace

:watchout:

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmdYPHIOqWc&feature=youtu.be

You've all been waiting so here it is another update on your favorite toad lol so i didnt talk in this video due to lagging and skipping so i'll tell you whats up if you don't notice it

Now before i tell the changes this is just a demo showing them off so if you notice anything off like i said its just a video demo of the character

Whats different : More Combos, 2 More Supers plus 1 extra Ultra, Much More Intros, and is faster

Now im sure you seen what the other 2 supers are and do but i'll explain anyway

:areyoukidding:

2 New supers : both are nothing but and Tatsumaki stlye super one carries p2 forward like Kens SSF4 second Ultra while the other carries p2 in the air then kicks them right back down great to combo together

New Ultra : Now this one is an over the top counter attack where if Rash is hit he just kicks your ass DBZ Stlye sorry you couldn't see how fast he was hitting in the video lag man got to love it

:idontknowwhatthisone:

More combos : Added one extra air hit for air combo purposes, 2 Crouching combos, 1 Standing Combo

The rest is self explanatory 

His release will be this week im not letting anything stop me lol right after my last testers finishes at least but for now you guys can wait lol sorry i'll release them asap when i get the word from this last tester

:fuckyea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrxlV7pJsxg

Its time to show off somebody other then Rash im very happy to show the leader himself off Zitz i have not seen any other Zitz for mugen so im proud to bring him into you guys life well mugen lol

Since this is my first video of him i'll have to explain everything

Keep in mind its just a video demo same as rash if you see something strange or off just shut up its just a preview

What you need to know : Zitz is an normal fighter i didnt focus on combos or linkers like i did rash he's just focused on the fight and how to win he's an more strategic fighter then the others

Now in order of the video

First his basic movements

Basic Combos : Zitz have just as many ground combos as rash except his do more damage and is focused on getting p2 off of him so he think about his next move he has more crouching combos then Rash a total of 4 and basic air combos, he only has a few launcher combos one standing and one for his counter attack, Zitz also has an dive kick which sets p2 up for combos this i forgot to show in the video sorry thats about it for his basic combos

Special Moves : Zitz actually doesn't have to many special moves but he has ones that will fit him just right first he has his Sig. Buzzsaw Knee which can be done in the air or ground, his Power push where he leaps towards p2 with a spiked wall, his tambourine clap like rash except his do more hits, his drill which is used for an earthquake effects but is blockable while crouching , His GTFB move (Get The Fuck Back) like rash double cleat attack you seen in his other videos this also can be done in the air like rash, he has an shoryuken otherwise known as dragon punch which can be done in the air as well, and my favorite i relay on the most his counter attack once this attack is activated p1 has the choice between over 4 different moves/combos to do on p2 or you can let p2 sit there so you can punish him with your own custom combo

Lastly Supers/Ultras : Zitz has 5 supers like all the toads excepts his supers are very different, his level 1 supers include his crush just like rash he crushes p2 flat but instead of just kicking them zitz uppercuts them first then kicks them away as his other super also like rash he jumps towards p2 with an flying knee attack and if hit p2 falls while zitz lands on him and starts to punch his lights out then drills the S.O.B, another level 1 which im not sure i'll even keep is his uppercut super where he punches p2 and then starts to do an metsu shoryuken stlye uppercut it dont look to well to me but i really wanted him to hve a super like that idk i'll figure something out maybe in future updates, his level 2's include his buzzsaw where he transform into the saw itself and just throws hisself around and another one is his rush super the only super where he taunts he just beats p2 ass then talks crap to piss him off then kicks his ass some more same as rash second ultra but his not that fast and its less hits now for his ultra he only has 1 ultra at the moment and its his giant fist where he goes to punch and if hit well as you saw he just beats p2 ass charges for the final blow kicks him in the air and finishes off with a huge TIGER KNEE lol

well thats about it like i said they will release asap upon approval of my testers sorry again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGyYJTF7Psk&feature=youtu.be

Sorry bit late but heres his gameplay demo vid sorry for the choppy ness of the video like i did with the other 2 i'll explain him as well

Pimple the slowest out of the 3 but the most powerful and thats exactly what i focused on his speed and power, he has no cool combos unless you know how to make em most of his moves are ground attacks which is made to take great damage and just overwhelm your opponent he has 2 moves i didnt show in the video where he charges p2 which is used to set up for a combo linker to keep a combo going and a foot stomp which has the same effect but is a low hit and the stun time is a bit lesser then the charge.

Now since im being lazy im not going to explain everything like i did zitz but pimple has mainly the same moves as him and a bit of rash far as special moves but the effect is whats different it may be 1 hit or more or more powerful quick whatever but he has a few moves they don't most of pimples attacks are made to link combos together since he dosn't have many ground to air combos or plain default ones he has an cross up move in the air where he spins crazily hoping to land and hit someone which will stun them and pull them in closer for combos and also his crouching low punch is mainly an anti air move and can be use for a good combo juggle

His supers are just as deadly as his ground attacks they focus on getting in close and personal and deal massive damage especially when linked with an combo of yours his most usefull super is an charge attack where he puts his football outfit on and just rams p2 like WTF lol its a good way to get in close and do damage but be carefull mess up and you will be punished for it

There really inst much to say on pimple that inst self explanatory so for now just watch these videos think of some stuff do whatever because as of now these characters have been tested and approved so they will be playable for all this weekend  so until then prepare yourself's

IT'S STOMPIN TIME :omg:

Rash : Friday

Pimple : Saturday

Zitz : Sunday

Oh yeah, you have to resize the big portraits. They are too big...

I noticed Rash's is really big and its already taken care of buddy trust me you'll see all i did this weekend everyone will my first characters out to change the mugen world i feel like a proud dad lol