tld828's Character Wips

tld828

Hay everybody,just so you guys know after im done with Rarity,i will be making more characters,im planning on making 13 characters for now,then i will try to find more characters that i can make,but for now here is my WIP List

1.Rarity-100%-Complete(Just Fixing Her Bugs)

2.Twilight Sparkle-0.1%-Just her idle Stance,My Next Character

3.Pinkie Pie-0%-Later

3.5.Applejack-0%-After Pinkie Pie

4-Naruto-0.2%-JSS Sprites

5-Sanji-0%-JSS Sprites

6-Yoh Asakura-0%-Spirit of Shamans Sprites

7-Edward Erlic-0%-Dual Sympthy Sprites

8-KH2 Sora-0%

9.Nami-0%-JSS Sprites

10.Sasuke-0%-JSS Sprites

11.Sakura-0%-JSS Sprites

12.Lucy-0%-Fairy Tail Gekitou! Madoushi Kessen Sprites

13.Erza-0%-Fairy Tail Gekitou! Madoushi Kessen Sprites

14.Riku-0%-COM Style

15.Monkey D. Luffy-0%

16.Axel-0%

17.Zatch Bell-0%

Im Currently finishing up School,so after May 22 i will be Working real hard on these characters.Plus,i need a Character Tester.

If anyone is intrested in being my Character Tester,Send me a PM or Email me at;[email protected] and we will talk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hay everybody havent updated this form for awhile now.Just want to give you a small update about who im going to make after Rarity.Apperntly since im only making 3 pony characters(might make a Applejack,still not sure yet),im just going to make Twlight and Pinkie,so then after i make those two i can work right on naruto.Reason why is because im right now already use to making My Little Pony Characters(even though i only made one its still fresh in my mind).So for Now Rarity is Near Compleation i just need to make the Ai or find a Good Ai maker so it would be eaiser for me for my Future Character Developments.If you want to help me with the AI just Send me a PM here on Free For All,or on Youtube,my User name is "td435"

Catch you later Peace Out Time for me to take a Snooze :goodnight:

• 3 months later...

Just To Update,Rarity is Done With a AI,But she has a couple of bugs that need to be fix,Which is what im going to do.In the meantime,Twilight Sparkle is my Next Character To Be Worked on,Then Pinkie Pie and Applejack.Just to Let you guys know.

Peace Out Stay Gold :goodnight:

• 1 month later...

Hay guys,just to tell you where I'm at with Rarity,I'm going to remake her AI cause somehow I screwd up on her AI,and what I don't want to release is a messed up AI character.So I will keep you guys updated on it,so stay tuned

• 7 months later...

Hay Whats up,Sorry if i have been dead on this site,ive been busy with school and work for a while,and have not got the chance to say anything about Rarity.Sad to say,i have to redo her,here is my reason why.I've Completly screwed up her AI Big Time,All she does is move around and not attack,nor does her specials.so yah thats preety much why,but now this time i will try not to screw her up so she could be a decent Rarity for Mugen.