Capcom character edits.

Did quite a set of 'em. Various characters edited from the original ones made from Mugen greats like Adamskie, Warusaki, Umihei, Byakko and co.

Posted Image

For the Alpha/Zero bunch, kindly click here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

For the CvS ones, go here.

I'll upload the SF3 ones later on, as I am updating their small portraits.

Ah, sorry if I was not able to put the descriptions of edits that I have done. T'was in a hurry when I posted this.

Below listed are the noticeable changes or edits done per character.

Ryu  (Original by Adamskie.)

- Added missing get hit sounds and sound effects on his special and super moves.

- Added dizzy state complete with dizzy counter that triggers it. Players can also mash buttons to recover from the dizzy state faster.

- Added Super Combo KO effects upon KO-ing an opponent with a Super.

- Added air throw.

- Added his missing secondary taunt.

- Added missing animation frames for some of his win poses, Hadouken and Shinkuu Hadouken state.

- New air hit animations.

- Added dash and back dash states.

- CvS2 style KO scream delay.

- Win pose select feature by holding an attack button after KO-ing the opponent

- New small and big portraits.

Note: Edits also covers Evil Ryu mode.

Sakura (Original by Adamskie.)

- Added missing get hit sounds and sound effects on her special and super moves.

- Added dizzy state complete with dizzy counter that triggers it. Players can also mash buttons to recover from the dizzy state faster.

- Added air throw.

- Added her CvS2 and Capcom Fighting Jam/Evolution diving kick special; the Ouka Kyaku.

- Her Shunpuu- Kyaku is now CvS2 and Capcom Fighting Jam/Evolution version.

- Added run and back dash states.

- Extra run state should an opponent jumps over her while she's continuing with her run.

- Dark Sakura mode removed. (Sorry.)

R. Mika (Original by Tamago.)

- Extra animation frames for her intros, taunt and some win poses. (They're bouncy.)

- New intro.

- New normal attack; A cancel-able Standing close Hard Punch.

- Added back dash and dash states.

- Removed the CvS2 Groove Select-esque Ism Plus feature of the original; Including its graphics and associated sound effects.

- Win pose select.

Eagle (Original CvS2 version by Byakko.)

- This character edit is very similar to Eagle in Street Fighter Alpha/Zero 3 Max game; Meaning the hit sparks, guard sparks, hit sounds, guard sound etc. are all SFA3/SFZ3 style.

- Super Combo charge effect is also SFA3/SFZ3 style.

- New air hit animation.

- His grabs are now SFA3/SFZ3 command style; Hold either forward or backward then press two punch or kick buttons together.

- Added dizzy states complete with dizzy counter that triggers it. Players can also mash buttons to recover from the dizzy state faster.

- Win pose select feature.

Chun-li (Original CvS2 version by Warusaki.)

- Edited out traces of CvS2 features, especially Groove select.

- New Hit sparks, Normal Guard and Special/Super Guard sprites. - New Hit sounds to complement the new Hitsparks. - New and different air hit animation. - New Super Combo KO FX.

- New Super Combo charge FX. -Throws are now performed by Holding forward/Backward then two punches or kicks together. Air throw is executable by also   either holding forward/backward then two punches while in air. (Provided you're near/close the opponent, of course.) - Dizzy States. Mashing buttons during the standing dizzy animation "increases" the speed of animation. Continous mashing can snap Chun-Li out from her dizzy state at a faster rate. - Backdash and Run are still intact. - Air block, aerial recovery, near ground recovery and rolling recovery  are disabled. Though replacing them is "Tactical Recovery" state. Press 2 punches together when knocked down or during lying in ground state to get up faster. (Coded to be invincible to normal, special and super attacks prior to Standing state.) -Victory pose select. Hold an attack button after KO-ing your opponent/Roundstate 3.

Dhalsim (Original SFA3/SFZ3 version by 3Ha.)

- New sprites and effects for Yoga Fire, Flame, Blast, Inferno and Stream moves. (CvS2 style graphics.)

- New Hitsparks, Normal Guard and Special/Super Guard sprites. - New Hitsounds (CFE ones.) to complement the new Hitsparks. - New and different air hit animation. - New Super Combo KO FX. - Throws are still performed by holding forward/Backward then two punches or kicks together. Air throw is executed by holding back or forward then 2 kick buttons while in the air.   - Dizzy States. Mashing buttons during the standing dizzy animation "increases" the speed of animation. Continious mashing can snap Dhalsim out from his dizzy state at a faster rate.

- Win pose select after KO-ing an the opponent.

- Removed the original version's "Brocken Mode."

Balrog aka "Boxer"  (Original SFA3/SFZ3 version by N-Mario.)

- No longer has that Super Upper Cut SC.

- New Hit sparks, Normal Guard and Special/Super Guard sprites. - New Hit sounds (CFE ones.) to complement the new Hitsparks. - New and different air hit animation. - New Super Combo KO FX. - Throws are still performed by Holding forward/Backward then two punches or kicks together. - Dizzy States. Mashing buttons during the standing dizzy animation "increases" the speed of animation. Continious mashing can snap Boxer out from his dizzy state at a faster rate. - Backdash and Run are still intact. - Air block, aerial recovery, near ground recovery and rolling recovery  are disabled. Though replacing them is "Tactical Recovery" state. Press 2 punches together when knocked down or during lying in ground state to get up faster. (Coded to be invincible to normal, special and super attacks prior to Standing state.) - Victory pose select. Hold an attack button after KO-ing your opponent/Roundstate 3. - New win pose. - Some normals can now be special and Super Combo cancelable.   - His voice clips are that of his SvC Chaos seiyuu aka Nagashiro Sonosuke. (An edit inspired by Jesuszilla's CvS2 Balrog/Boxer in SF4 Mode.) Well, hope that covers the required description of edits. Kindly feel free to voice out feed backs or thoughts. I'll probably add some few updates to these characters in the future.

Note: These characters are for WinMugen.

Ah, sorry if I was not able to put the descriptions of edits that I have done. T'was in a hurry when I posted this.

Below listed are the noticeable changes or edits done per character.

Ryu  (Original by Adamskie.)

- Added missing get hit sounds and sound effects on his special and super moves.

- Added air throw.

- Added his missing secondary taunt.

- Added missing animation frames for some of his win poses, Hadouken and Shinkuu Hadouken state.

- Added dash and back dash states.

Note: Edits also covers Evil Ryu mode.

Sakura (Original by Adamskie.)

- Added missing get hit sounds and sound effects on her special and super moves.

- Added air throw.

- Added her CvS2 and Capcom Fighting Jam/Evolution diving kick special; the Ouka Kyaku.

- Her Shunpuu- Kyaku is now CvS2 and Capcom Fighting Jam/Evolution version.

- Added run and back dash states.

- Extra run state should an opponent jumps over her while she's continuing with her run.

- Dark Sakura mode removed. (Sorry.)

R. Mika (Original by Tamago.)

- Extra animation frames for her intros, taunt and some win poses. (They're bouncy.)

- New intro.

- New normal attack; A cancel-able Standing close Hard Punch.

- Added back dash and dash states.

- Removed the CvS2 Groove Select-esque Ism Plus feature of the original; Including its graphics and associated sound effects.

- Win pose select.

Eagle (Original CvS2 version by Byakko.)

- This character edit is very similar to Eagle in Street Fighter Alpha/Zero 3 Max game; Meaning the hit sparks, guard sparks, hit sounds, guard sound etc. are all SFA3/SFZ3 style.

- Super Combo charge effect is also SFA3/SFZ3 style.

- New air hit animation.

- His grabs are now SFA3/SFZ3 command style; Hold either forward or backward then press two punch or kick buttons together.

- Added dizzy states complete with dizzy counter that triggers it. Players can also mash buttons to recover from the dizzy state faster.

- Win pose select feature.

Chun-li (Original CvS2 version by Warusaki.)

- Edited out traces of CvS2 features, especially Groove select.

- New Hit sparks, Normal Guard and Special/Super Guard sprites. - New Hit sounds to complement the new Hitsparks. - New and different air hit animation. - New Super Combo KO FX.

- New Super Combo charge FX. -Throws are now performed by Holding forward/Backward then two punches or kicks together. Air throw is executable by also   either holding forward/backward then two punches while in air. (Provided you're near/close the opponent, of course.) - Dizzy States. Mashing buttons during the standing dizzy animation "increases" the speed of animation. Continous mashing can snap Chun-Li out from her dizzy state at a faster rate. - Backdash and Run are still intact. - Air block, aerial recovery, near ground recovery and rolling recovery  are disabled. Though replacing them is "Tactical Recovery" state. Press 2 punches together when knocked down or during lying in ground state to get up faster. (Coded to be invincible to normal, special and super attacks prior to Standing state.) -Victory pose select. Hold an attack button after KO-ing your opponent/Roundstate 3.

Dhalsim (Original SFA3/SFZ3 version by 3Ha.)

- New sprites and effects for Yoga Fire, Flame, Blast, Inferno and Stream moves. (CvS2 style graphics.)

- New Hitsparks, Normal Guard and Special/Super Guard sprites. - New Hitsounds (CFE ones.) to complement the new Hitsparks. - New and different air hit animation. - New Super Combo KO FX. - Throws are still performed by holding forward/Backward then two punches or kicks together. Air throw is executed by holding back or forward then 2 kick buttons while in the air.   - Dizzy States. Mashing buttons during the standing dizzy animation "increases" the speed of animation. Continious mashing can snap Dhalsim out from his dizzy state at a faster rate.

- Win pose select after KO-ing an the opponent.

- Removed the original version's "Brocken Mode."

Balrog aka "Boxer"  (Original SFA3/SFZ3 version by N-Mario.)

- No longer has that Super Upper Cut SC.

- New Hit sparks, Normal Guard and Special/Super Guard sprites. - New Hit sounds (CFE ones.) to complement the new Hitsparks. - New and different air hit animation. - New Super Combo KO FX. - Throws are still performed by Holding forward/Backward then two punches or kicks together. - Dizzy States. Mashing buttons during the standing dizzy animation "increases" the speed of animation. Continious mashing can snap Boxer out from his dizzy state at a faster rate. - Backdash and Run are still intact. - Air block, aerial recovery, near ground recovery and rolling recovery  are disabled. Though replacing them is "Tactical Recovery" state. Press 2 punches together when knocked down or during lying in ground state to get up faster. (Coded to be invincible to normal, special and super attacks prior to Standing state.) - Victory pose select. Hold an attack button after KO-ing your opponent/Roundstate 3. - New win pose. - Some normals can now be special and Super Combo cancelable.   - His voice clips are that of his SvC Chaos seiyuu aka Nagashiro Sonosuke. (An edit inspired by Jesuszilla's CvS2 Balrog/Boxer in SF4 Mode.) Well, hope that covers the required description of edits. Kindly feel free to voice out feed backs or thoughts. I'll probably add some few updates to these characters in the future.

Great job with the editing, but you had to do it all with ai patches! Now adding ai patches there are errors!

Great job with the editing, but you had to do it all with ai patches! Now adding ai patches there are errors!

Thank you very much.

Yeah, the AI's one of the things that worried me a bit when doing the character edits. (I believe Byakko's Eagle has one.) Though I look forward on making and editing AI's in the future-- Much as possible I want to make one that behaves similarly to the original sources. (Like Ken's AI is Shoryuken happy in some SF games.)

Thank you very much.

Yeah, the AI's one of the things that worried me a bit when doing the character edits. (I believe Byakko's Eagle has one.) Though I look forward on making and editing AI's in the future-- Much as possible I want to make one that behaves similarly to the original sources. (Like Ken's AI is Shoryuken happy in some SF games.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

P.S. by the way you solved my problem with Eagle! Fly off the screen leaving only a shadow! Now no this error!  :awesome

Now that's one glitch that I have never encountered during my own Watch Mode testing of the character aside from the manual play one. Though I observed something similar like this before this with the dizzy state, but managed to remedy it by adding alive = 1 to the dizzy trigger.

I even had the recently updated Eagle edit tested again by running him under AI control in watch mode once I saw your reply. After 10 exhibitions of AI controlled matches, I never encountered the glitch shown on your post above.

If Eagle is AI controlled prior to you taking screenshots above, anything that he or rather, his AI did before he mysteriously flew off?

Now that's one glitch that I have never encountered during my own Watch Mode testing of the character aside from the manual play one. Though I observed something similar like this before this with the dizzy state, but managed to remedy it by adding alive = 1 to the dizzy trigger.

I even had the recently updated Eagle edit tested again by running him under AI control in watch mode once I saw your reply. After 10 exhibitions of AI controlled matches, I never encountered the glitch shown on your post above.

If Eagle is AI controlled prior to you taking screenshots above, anything that he or rather, his AI did before he mysteriously flew off?

I will say one thing, that this has been to the last of your testing! Is the theme when I asked for my help : http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/11213-problem-with-eagle-by-byakko-sfa-uppermax-ish-style/ here and see the date when I asked!