BB CSE - Taokaka Beta

Okami

• 2 weeks later...

ok 1st off ..................... YES...... finally its being made, i dont even like blazeblue a ton but ive been wanting to see this in mugen for the longest, thanks Vector 

2nd................ When u re up to mediafire Mask the name  make it say maybe TaokakaBetaBBUpdate52813  trust me when  i say this, everything im having to re up to mediafire for my site is named ZBMWHDDSet or something like that so it dosnt show up in their search parameters and gets yanked as soon as its uploaded  

oh hey V i haven't dled the new one, but i did notice in watch mode , she doesn't allow the fight to start, like her and who ever i have her facing  just stand their , don't know if you've noticed or not, and if not, just pointing that out 

Oh, it's her pal select, you just have to press "a" or any button to skip it for the fight to start, sorry! Her damage is on par in game, thus she has to combo a lot to do damage. Trust me.

wouldnt hurt seeing as i let my mugen run all night while i Dl big torrents and when she comes up in a demo fight it just stays for hours on end with her and whoever shes fighting lol