Gideon Graves [Scott Pillgrim vs The World]

Ultra Fatality

Hmmmm, I was thinking about that last night  :goodnight: it won't be a bad idea at all. Let me find some videos about Gideon to see what I can do (I've to find Wallace videos too, for his striker attack)

Awe shit sweet dude now he's not going to be so broken up lol anything you need to see or know about the character just ask like i said he has all his sprites just need to replace KFM with his get hit/KO sprites i can easily do the rest

• 2 months later...

Good news and bad news

Bad news i tossed my current gideon project

Good news restarting on him really soon when i finish my current wips

now since im a better coder and understand a lot more he will return bigger badder and better then ever so see you guys soon

good deal about Gideon , i was hoping to play him soon, but glad to hear he will eventually grace mugen, welcome back 

Thanks bro and don't worry he will be here soon im working as fast as i can to finish up my current wips so i can get back started on him

• 4 weeks later...

It is time my friends My currents wips are all done and ready to be sent out now i can resume Gideon and now since i learned more he will be bigger badder and more of an "ASSHOLE" lol

I'll be back with more info on him right after the official release of my wips which is not far away so be ready people and i'd like to personaly thank the people who stuck around for this character seriously you have my thanks

• 2 years later...