Official ATV3: Legendary Terry Bogard Update thread

Legendary DeMoNk@I

Congrats on the release my dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and thanks for letting me put mr. bogard through the paces throughtout the movement as well. definitely a keeper in my roster!!!

Thanks Bruh, and mahor props to you and the team testing him majorly behind the scenes......now..haha time for Ryo!! ill send you that beta sometime soon man.....

cool man, glad to see u finally got him released 

Thanks Brock...lord its been a long freakin road man..i want to get into stages like you too. and i have made some already but one thing at a time lol

Things i noticed straight off:

Small portrait isn't square

During intro stand to powered up stance, there is a frame of animation that has him jutting forward momentarily

Dark outline and defining lines on his trousers during powered up stance would help greatly! they look awful without it

Badly needs a good palette maker on the case

On the plus:

Damn Fun character

Thanks for the input phantom blood. ill take note of this for a future one time patch if i decided to go 1.0. My sprite talents arent that strong yet so the dark outlines issue couldnt be helped. I just ran with what i had

Palette maker? oh hell yes i do need that. im not good at that. if someone offered at this point to do some slick ones since hes released now then that would be great!

DzkxCdY.gifIbmGnaA.gif5oV4UbM.gifhgJVTNZ.gif

KOFXIII,KOF'94,KOF'96,SvC

http://www.mediafire.com/?565vkb8xt4pcybg

OWW good lookin out man. these look flavaful!

I remember downloading this guy about 3 years ago. He's come a long way. Congratulations, bro.

Thanks man!

*Trash away the other Terrys....*

Now to abuse of is powah.

lol abuse the powah away... thats what this version is for !!

and folks i want to say this character isnt supposed to be to the T capom and snk coding perfect. i dont care to do that. its all about fun. if you like wild characters as this type then its for you. if not then it would be wise to avoid the download. its not a tame version like most terry versions

love this terry. wish his A.I. vs CPU was stronger like the first ones. I like to watch my mugen fight each other and I want this terry to be the boss.

interesting you said that about the AI and watch mode. are you using him on 1.0 or winmugen? and also what level do play him on? i keep everything on high. lvl8

so question was he updated since well this?

or this

also that is way to much effects and i don't mean that positively i mean its ugly at the amount you used bit overboard there.

I have to say you got some work to do. hes terribly broken and yeah.

ok, so actually explain how you feel he's broken Lara, instead of just some general statement that might only be based on your like or dislike of tha character. did you find any glitches? bugs? moves that don't perform as said or promised? try to be more precise about tha feedback you give. or, at tha very least, don't make an objective statement from a biased standpoint; you're more intelligent than that. it's not a good look bruh.

ey DK, i'mma cop TLW a bit later & get back atcha with my thoughts on'im, tho i'm sure i won't be disappointed, ha!

DEMONKAI I am still kinda green at this mugen thing but I think its 1.0. I also keep every thing at max lv. I test CPU A.I. vs Ikaruga's Kyo. Awakened ver. 2 had no problem with him but now not so much. I do like how this terry fights. He is not crazy all over the place with his power. He is more like the animes or the manga. ( fights with more control) I just need him to capitalize more on the opportunities he creates for himself instantly after he perrys. Terry Bogard is in my top 3 favorite characters in all of fighting games and yours is like you took him out of the movies. He is awesome. so when he loses it's like; He beat Terry Bogard? Still, great work. I looking forward to anything more that you add.