Symbiote Thanos VIP

JARRO77

hi all i start one new vip  symbiote thanos, i have other animation but for now i want post only these

intro Posted Image

Standing Kick Posted Image

Defence Posted Image

in this moment i don't have partners spriter or coder, so if someone it's interested and want become my partner for finish this char  pls contact me ;) :)

Good Luck With This 

he needs to be more blacker.

i'll assist you in any way you need it. but i cant draw.

man realy i think the color are perfect, i see other type of symbiote thanos more darcker and i don't like because it's too darcker, i choose the color from  1 other venom, with this color you can see the muscolature ,detail, and i need this color too for the move symbiotes, some monster and other original moves :fuckyea:

thanks for your proposal help , and of course i asked you if i need help with some code moves :), exspecially for the hyper moves  :)

• 2 weeks later...

if you look in the game the moviment of the head it's right, but yea in imgur it's strange moviment, it's not my fault in the sprite of thanos for the walking animation, there are litle problems, i try at fix, and this for now it's the best result, in the game the moviment it's ok, i have some doubt about the spider symbol, can become better

if you look in the game the moviment of the head it's right, but yea in imgur it's strange moviment, it's not my fault in the sprite of thanos for the walking animation, there are litle problems, i try at fix, and this for now it's the best result, in the game the moviment it's ok, i have some doubt about the spider symbol, can become better

The head should remain optional since you say that his movement is normal from game but that spider symbol should get some work since it looks unnatural.

i have some doubt about the spider symbol, can become better

I've to mention that, it looks like it floats in Thanos' chest, can be seen especially in the stand, Thanos use all the chest to breathe so he moves it all, but the symbiote symbol it doesn't move at all, you've to adapt to his chest to make it more credible.

But in general looks great and a possible idea (I remember that What If? when Carnage took Silver Surfer), good luck with your project :bye:

This project looks very promising, and while I know little to nothing about character making; I must praise you for the sprites, they look amazing so far and i'm quite interested to see the finished project. For your consideration, maybe darken the gauntlet's gems a tad? They stand out in the relatively dark character witch is my only complaint thus far.

I've to mention that, it looks like it floats in Thanos' chest, can be seen especially in the stand, Thanos use all the chest to breathe so he moves it all, but the symbiote symbol it doesn't move at all, you've to adapt to his chest to make it more credible.

But in general looks great and a possible idea (I remember that What If? when Carnage took Silver Surfer), good luck with your project :bye:

man if you want my opinion, in imgur sometime the animation change, and become a litle or more fast or slow, but in the game the symbol in the stand it's perfect, one person fix for me the symbol in the walking animation, but a'm glad at the end you like :)

This project looks very promising, and while I know little to nothing about character making; I must praise you for the sprites, they look amazing so far and i'm quite interested to see the finished project. For your consideration, maybe darken the gauntlet's gems a tad? They stand out in the relatively dark character witch is my only complaint thus far.

thanks man glad you like ;), the darker in the gauntlet's hum, it's late, i finish more more sprite, this are not all my progress, symbiote thanos it's 50% complete, and if you want my opinion I left the color of the gems on purpose because i think are amazing like decorative element you know mean?, and if i must answer like a fan, the gems have  more power so can stay out of the symbiote, the power of symbiote too if you look the cartoon, the symbiote can keep some object or let it out so it's right leave the gems out 

guard push Posted Image

Taunt Posted Image

• 5 weeks later...

hey guys the char it's almost finish ,i add the code for the hyper moves and special attacks, but  i need the code for 2 hyper moves and for the trhow if someone want help me for this pls contact me :)