Endless World (Mugen Series)

Mister Fael

New ending theme...not, just the remake of the first one, still thinking what kind of music i should use for the second ending, anyone has suggestion? (Please, say a music that will not get taken down from Youtube.) Enjoy! I think its better than the last one

been forever since i watched a mugen fanfic.

watched 1 ep. donno if i'll watch the rest, since I donno if it'll hold my interests.

some constructive critisism:

-font was really hard to read, with the way you chose the background.font colors, and no font bordrs in some places

-battles were way too long. I personally think most mugen fanfic are better with just 1 rounds battles. or if you want a more cinematic appraoch, and dont mind more editing, do something similar to what I did with Setsuko Xmas Tale

np, as a fellow video gaming based VN fanfic maker, i tend to try to give constructive criticism, since i know most ppl just say it's awsome, or it sucks. I like pleasing the former group, ignore the latter. but neither usually provide too much constructive criticism.

I really dont think i have right to critique story, considering I watched pilot ep only, and it usually takes a bit of extra uniqueness to impress me. I would rather discuss things like story personally and not thru a msg board anyways.

1 thing about mugen stories in general, is that the battles mostly seem like game battles per say. which is 1 reason why i prefer 1 round. I took things a little further while making a fanfic.

http://www.wenoo.net/video/a0f905fd59e718ca05e

here's an example a 1 shot mugen fanfic I made(yes I did some of my own art as well as edited some pics). note how I transition the battles into the story line.

1 of my goals was kind of to make a mugen fanfic, that didnt completely seem like it. and seemed more like a visual novel where the battles were part of the story line. I got the idea since I posted my earlier works on a yuri forum, and 1 person mentioned how my drifting series had racing battles(done with another game) really seemed like it was part of a story, while my already completeld mugen series lacked..

whether you like my style, I wouldn't know, but it would take a bit of extra video editing.

another thing i might add are parts where characters are just standing still. if you record a scene of them standing, which can be done in training or vs, and then just loop that scene, they seem more lifefull. Most ppl dont recognize that but it's 1 of my pet peeves.

maybe these tips may help ur future eps get more detailed.

It will, thanks!

Anyway when i finished 3.5 i didn't read this post yet, so it still follow the model of the other five episodes.

Anyway, this is techinically the last episode of the introduction arc and a continuation of Episode 3

So, enjoy

((I say anyway a lot...wow...)

watched 2 eps(including pilot) and tried watching some other fanfics from ppl who commented. the problem. since so many ppl have such long movies, and same characters, similar styles, etc. it just got super confusing trying to follow mugen series. i'll see if i can watch some more of ur stuff later

btw there maybe a better site for promoting stuff like this. these kinds of vids tend to get little attention, except from a few ppl.

& what programs did u use?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

managed to catch up with ur series.

the vn sequences look better now, but it seems like a problem with rendering the vid, that makes it all choppy. if u do go back to the other program. stop using blue text, or design a better text box. its just too hard to read

Part 2 of Episode 6, with much pride! Too bad i couldn't save in HD res, but i'll do that in the Epi 6 Remake, for now i'll concentrate on remaking Episode 1 (Which is Pilot and Episode 1 together.) and then i'll head for Episode 7

GOOD. GOOOOOOOOOD.

• 1 month later...

I'm not dead guys, just lost the internet for a while... again! Enjoy the Episode

PS: oh, and the video is not down, for some reason, those three images you click when the video is finished didn't appear

PPS: Nevermind, fixed it!

YAY

-snip- I'm not dead guys, just lost the internet for a while... again! Enjoy the Episode PS: oh, and the video is not down, for some reason, those three images you click when the video is finished didn't appear PPS: Nevermind, fixed it!

Great episode. Was expecting Marisa's opponent to have been Reimu or Mima, but Alice works too. I knew who Mami's opponent would be, but didn't expect her to lose.

Great episode. Was expecting Marisa's opponent to have been Reimu or Mima, but Alice works too. I knew who Mami's opponent would be, but didn't expect her to lose.

I'm reserving Mima for later, and originally Marisa oponent would be Reimu, but i went for Alice instead.

And for Mami loss, well, her mind was confused, that's all i can say for now.