Toshio Wip topic

Toshio Tenma

Just finished testing your 11/09/13 version!  Really nice update!  The new "Model Pose" special move is cool!

A few things:
- missing required sprites:  5072 ,0

- all special moves have three (3) versions, while the Uranium Laser has only one (1) version, perhaps you can re-adjust it to have three (3) versions

- "modelpose3", when countering P2, if P2 is small-sized or far away, not all three (3) hits are done to P2, which can leave Uran in a dangerous
  situation, perhaps you can make an alternative "UraniumSpin3" and don't make it move forward when Uran is close to P2.........well......just a little suggestion you don't have to consider if the original non-moving version is your intention.

- is it just me?........I have hard times doing jump-in "c" to crouching "b"/"c" combos......I think it might be due to the non-attacking starting frame
  number of crouching "b" (15 ticks) and crouching "c" (12 ticks) before P2 finishes recovery.  It happens to my Custom SSF4 Abel too.  This is what I do:  use a faster animation for use only in combos like those.  Of course the much easier way is to just increase the HitDef P2 pause time and hit time, yet it is not so recommended.........well again......just a little suggestion you don't have to consider if the original non-moving version is your intention.

- the big red "YOU WIN" text can use some fade-out effect at the end........not a big deal indeed.

- victory3 = "I received a upgrade which make me more human like, but I preffer to keep my hair being like that."
  ** preffer..........I think it has a typo.......... **

Keep up the good job!  Posted Image

Thanks, Werewood^^

Can you make a test with the suggested changes? You could share a readme file telling how it was done^^

Wip log: a) Added guard counter. b) Added super motion Mighty Spin Kick. c) Added missing sprite 5072,0 (thanks Werewood for the tip.). d) Added new hyper portrait (special thanks to Jarquin10 ). e) Added new win quote.

Video:

I'll send that update by pm.

Wow! you doing A Great job on Uran Toshio. :awesome

After looking at the video you did a good battle with Shinku (by me) which reminds me I need to update her :goodmood:

One thing I notice when Shinku attacks Uran during her Spin kick (5:51) both attacks neutralized each other. Was that suppose to happen? Or is that like a collide effect on both moves hitting at the same time?

finally got around to play testing her. the super spin kick is a nice addition but the command should be changed for it like D, DB, B, D, DB, B and the kick button. Sometimes, the air laser doesn't make the blasting sound. That's pretty much all I've found for now. Keep up the good work!!

finally got around to play testing her. the super spin kick is a nice addition but the command should be changed for it like D, DB, B, D, DB, B and the kick button. Sometimes, the air laser doesn't make the blasting sound. That's pretty much all I've found for now. Keep up the good work!!

Actually, the command is like that, because Uran follow the Magical Chaser style of commands for super motions.

Wip log 09/12/13: a) Updated Uranium Spin. b) Updated Win Pose 1 (special thanks to Jarquin10). c) Updated Model Pose 2. d) Updated Mighty Uranium Laser. e) Updated Mighty Spin Kick. f) Added Uran Punch.

Video:

Actually, the command is like that, because Uran follow the Magical Chaser style of commands for super motions.

Wip log 09/12/13: a) Updated Uranium Spin. b) Updated Win Pose 1 (special thanks to Jarquin10). c) Updated Model Pose 2. d) Updated Mighty Uranium Laser. e) Updated Mighty Spin Kick. f) Added Uran Punch.

Video:

Wow! thats trip-out Toshio :awesome , The way Uran is now she could be like a special secret character of "Magical Chaser". :goodmood:

Yeah, the idea is to make her look like a guest character of Magical Chaser, though she have some effects from different sources.

Here are the news:

With ~D,DF,F, a she can summon Pikora

Posted Image

which is the little bird appearing in Tetsuwan Atom 2003 series:

Posted Image

With ~D,DF,F, b she can summon the gag character Hyoutan-Tsugi which appears mostly in older Tezuka's works at random times, it even appears in books or newspapers

Posted Image

Posted Image

With ~D,F,F, c she can launch the Uranium Laser which is a skill specially made for mugen.

It's fired from the little sphere which she have in her dress.

Since it's not part of her body, the move would not work should she remove it:

Posted Image

Cool! Move sets their. :awesome

I was thinking the Pikora bird could be also Uran's Aerial Assalt projectile like Strider Hiryu how he summons his Bird.

Also Her summoning Hyoutan-Tsugi is like a missle right? Well It can be like a heat-seaker bomb too if performed in another motion if you know what I mean. :goodmood:

W.I.P Log 12/15/13: a) Added Pikora. b) Added Hyoutan-Tsugi. c) Updated Uranium Laser. d) Updated Mighty Uranium Laser. e) Updated Mighty Uran Spin Kick (added new portrait made by Jarquin10 and lowered damage). f) Added Uranium Punch. g) Added Mighty Uranium Punch. f) Updated win quotes.

Video:

I'm inviting those who support this project to join my forum, I really need new active people there:

http://tetsuwanatom.b1.jcink.com/

Really nice!

I can see your dedication, you´re a big Uran fan!

The laser attack all need a laser sound effect, Uran Spin Kick needs some voice from Uran. Don´t re-use the Uran "attack" yells you already have. Since it is a hyper attack, use some new Uran voice...

Really nice!

I can see your dedication, you´re a big Uran fan!

The laser attack all need a laser sound effect, Uran Spin Kick needs some voice from Uran. Don´t re-use the Uran "attack" yells you already have. Since it is a hyper attack, use some new Uran voice...

She have sound effects from Atom's finger beam found in Astro Boy - Tetsuwan Atom: Atom Haato no Himitsu (Astro Boy - Tetsuwan Atom: The Secret of Atom's Heart").

But, if you're open for a suggestion for a better sound, then recommend one.

I considered a special throw move for her.

I may do a version of her with her fighting outfit from episode 30:

As for new voices which you suggested, I'll need to re-watch the episodes and select fitting voices.

Update:

MrStarfan64 found a glitch in Hyoutan-Tsugi which was generating a clone of Uran if hit.

I've looked into that issue and fixed the HitOveride.

The helpers cannot be threw at least.

She have sound effects from Atom's finger beam found in Astro Boy - Tetsuwan Atom: Atom Haato no Himitsu (Astro Boy - Tetsuwan Atom: The Secret of Atom's Heart").

I may do a version of her with her fighting outfit from episode 30:

As for new voices which you suggested, I'll need to re-watch the episodes and select fitting voices.

Update:

MrStarfan64 found a glitch in Hyoutan-Tsugi which was generating a clone of Uran if hit.

I've looked into that issue and fixed the HitOveride.

The helpers cannot be threw at least.

Woah! O_O I didnt know she was able to split up like that makes me wonder can you give her a double-team super special Like Morrigan (DarkStalkers)

Plus looking at the ending credits of the show you can give her another Win pose where she changes to different outfits Like how Comet changes to her princess dress when she wins.

She can use the Hover Craft device as a special where she crashes to her opponent.

Just some giving you some ideas Toshio :goodmood:

I´m always for using sounds that are close to the source material.

...and I´m always for special throws. XD

Maybe you could do a clone attack and the clone could wear the fighting outfit from episode 30.

well nice to see you added some new features. the super hurricane would be better if the commands was like the super hurricane kick. some of the explosive sprites need to be cleaned up a bit.  looking at the episode posted by Noob. that  split up could be done like a Morrigan super.

well gotta prepare for the holiday crowd. keep up the good work!!

well nice to see you added some new features. the super hurricane would be better if the commands was like the super hurricane kick. some of the explosive sprites need to be cleaned up a bit.  looking at the episode posted by Noob. that  split up could be done like a Morrigan super.

well gotta prepare for the holiday crowd. keep up the good work!!

Uran lost the ability to split in two since it made her strenght to be halved, this version of the character have a story which pass after that event.

So, she can't split in two, however she may argue with another Uran in a new version.

Since I'm following the command style of Magical Chaser, I'll keep the Mighty Spin Kick command as is in order to keep consistency.

Wip Log 12/17/13:

a) Updated Mighty Uranium Laser.

b) Updated Mighty Spin Kick.

c) Updated Pikora.

d) Updated Hyoutan-Tsugi.

e) Updated Model Pose C.

f) Added new win quotes.

g) Add special lose time over against Meteo-San+.

Screenshot:

Posted Image

Video:

Uran lost the ability to split in two since it made her strenght to be halved, this version of the character have a story which pass after that event.

So, she can't split in two, however she may argue with another Uran in a new version.

Since I'm following the command style of Magical Chaser, I'll keep the Mighty Spin Kick command as is in order to keep consistency.

Oh i see, so i guess you can scratch that idea then but At least you can probly make her change Outfit when she wins.  :goodmood: 

Cool update on her Toshio. =)

Alright.

Uran will have new recorded voices for the following:

a ) Uranium Laser and Mighty Uranium Laser.

b)  Uranium Spin and Mighty Spin Kick.

c)  Uran Nage.

d) Model pose.

I'll re-watch the episodes and rip new suitable voices.

What do you think about her skill so far?

What do you think about her skill so far?

I say Uran skill are pretty cool so far Toshio especially if you are keeping her style like "Magical Chasers" The only thing she pretty much need is a Final (or LV3) Super special and shes all set (adding if you give her more moves) . :goodmood:

Nice update!

- Blocked Laser attacks should stop at p2, not fire through/behind p2.

- those laser sounds you used are very fitting for Uran. I would´ve used them, but they are good.

The laser pierce the enemies in the original game even if they deffend, though no damage is taken.

That could be noticed while fighting robots from Sharaku's Army in Astro Boy-Tetsuwan Atom: Atom Heart no Himitsu.

I still need to make the sounds stop whenever Uran is hit and the projectile is disabled.

Wip Log 12/22/13: a) Updated  intro. b) Added intro against Roll. c) Added intro against Kasumin. d) Added intro against Sakura Kasugano. d) Updated Hyoutan-Tsugi. e) Updated Mighty Uranium Laser. c) Updated Mighty Spin Kick. d) Added a special intro for team mode/turns. e) Added Uran Nage. f) Updated Model Pose.  

Video: